• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Middle Cup

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Hey they made Middle Cup an actual tier on PO. Time to try it out.

OHMYGODYES

*Logs on to PO*

EDIT:

Lol. I'm going to be testing my tried and meh team, come back with some results...

Having troubles with stall?
I've been trying Speed Boost hone claws combusken to BP to a LO Zwelious, it rapes good >:3

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Having troubles with stall?
I've been trying Speed Boost hone claws combusken to BP to a LO Zwelious, it rapes good >:3

Stall is nice. I've got two Stall-beasts Magneton and Golbat that work.

And I figured someone would come up with BPHone Claws-Zweilous. It ought to.

Apparently Eviolite isn't allowed on PO... That's just suckish...

Evilite isn't allowed? Gosh darnit! They ruin everything. I shall check myself...

EDIT: Lol. Eviolite IS Allowed. Just equip it and see - No messages or anything stopping you. LOL.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Evilite isn't allowed? Gosh darnit! They ruin everything. I shall check myself...

EDIT: Lol. Eviolite IS Allowed. Just equip it and see - No messages or anything stopping you. LOL.

Well I was told that anyway, not sure if it's true so I put apparently. It may be one of these things that it doesn't give you an alert message for...

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I played a battle or two as well. You try.

BTW, With the "testing" I've been doing, I've found my own looks into some stuff. Right now, I like ScarfErno, it takes out Kadabra and weakened Rhydon, and it works well. Or, you know, the people on the server just suck at this... Every other one DOES run Lairon. LOL.

Soperman

The One and Only
Well I was told that anyway, not sure if it's true so I put apparently. It may be one of these things that it doesn't give you an alert message for...

Well, it DOES say eviolite is banned, but what can they do, make you fight OU with a team of lvl 50s?

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Well, it DOES say eviolite is banned, but what can they do, make you fight OU with a team of lvl 50s?

I couldn't check right then but now... Oh it's infuriating. They don't even do testing! And I made a team all prepped and ready for smashin' them newbies. PO doesn't pay attention, Lol. They picked up on it and didn't read what we typed.

But eh, all is good. I'm liking to a battle anytime soon, drop me a PM. W/ Eviolite BTW.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
I am fairly surprised that this thread is still here and people are still talking about MC

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I am fairly surprised that this thread is still here and people are still talking about MC

Well, it's just a new tier... But in this case, it's more like the beginning. Really, I think there's only a few that's still comitted though, Lol.

But anyways, I'll post my own thoughts for some Pokemon and how they can be used.

Keep in mind this is my opinion

Note: Zweilous and Combusken are a bit hard to figure out... Pardon my double placement.

Abnormally strong, testing wanted
Kadabra
Rhydon

Testing wanted
Duosion
Magneton

Top-tier(Besides the above)
Golbat
Machoke(Knock Off+DynamicPunch warrants usage)
Gurdurr
Monferno(Takes out Kadabra, Duosion, Etc like a BOSS.)
Wartortle
Roselia
Magmar
Electabuzz(Maybe. Works great with Magmar, though.)
Krokorok(I swept 4 members of a team with Krokorok. While burned. Yeah, Krokoband is awesome... When Eviolite was allowed, too, Lol. Viva la Krokorok.)
Metang
Shelgon
Zweilous(, if paired with Combusken. Hone Claws, Lol.)
Combusken(, if paired with Zweilous. Hone Claws, Lol.)
Fraxure

Good, but not good (Like, the ones that can be good, but are generally not used. Like Staravia. DB+BB+Roost+sub works wonders to non Steel or Rock. Example btw.)
Staravia
Quilava
Dewott(SD+STAB/Aqua Jet+Filler+Filler)
Marshtomp
Grotle
Dusclops
Chansey
Dragonair
Boldore
Klang
Zweilous if not paired with Combusken
Combusken if not paired with Zweilous
Whirlipede

The less-than-useful
Everything else. Also, not EVERYTHING, because I certainly havn't tested everything. but Lol to that.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Well, it's just a new tier... But in this case, it's more like the beginning. Really, I think there's only a few that's still comitted though, Lol.

But anyways, I'll post my own thoughts for some Pokemon and how they can be used.

Keep in mind this is my opinion

Note: Zweilous and Combusken are a bit hard to figure out... Pardon my double placement.

Abnormally strong, testing wanted
Kadabra
Rhydon

Testing wanted
Duosion
Magneton

Top-tier(Besides the above)
Golbat
Machoke(Knock Off+DynamicPunch warrants usage)
Gurdurr
Monferno(Takes out Kadabra, Duosion, Etc like a BOSS.)
Wartortle
Roselia
Whirlipede(Maybe...)
Magmar
Electabuzz(Maybe. Works great with Magmar, though.)
Krokorok(I swept 4 members of a team with Krokorok. While burned. Yeah, Krokoband is awesome... When Eviolite was allowed, too, Lol. Viva la Krokorok.)
Metang
Shelgon
Zweilous(, if paired with Combusken. Hone Claws, Lol.)
Combusken(, if paired with Zweilous. Hone Claws, Lol.)
Fraxure

Good, but not good (Like, the ones that can be good, but are generally not used. Like Staravia. DB+BB+Roost+sub works wonders to non Steel or Rock. Example btw.)
Staravia
Quilava
Dewott(SD+STAB/Aqua Jet+Filler+Filler)
Marshtomp
Grotle
Dusclops
Chansey
Dragonair
Boldore
Klang
Zweilous if not paired with Combusken
Combusken if not paired with Zweilous

The less-than-useful
Everything else. Also, not EVERYTHING, because I certainly havn't tested everything. but Lol to that.

Drop Whirlipede down. I tried to use it on my toxic stall team and it failed :3 It can't set up. Unless you mean offesivepede.

I like how Magmars there though xD.

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I meant defensive, yeah. I was on the fence anyway. I'll edit that out, but personally I feel that the list is solid.

Now for BH or someone like that come in and point something out, right...?

Vandslaux

I think we can FINALLY have a solid MC metagame, now that Eviolite's banned.

So now Kadabra takes on Toxic stall like a boss?

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I think we can FINALLY have a solid MC metagame, now that Eviolite's banned.

So now Kadabra takes on Toxic stall like a boss?

Eviolite defines MC gameplay. I'm Silently boycotting PO's MC server ^.^

But seriously, Kadabra wrecks stuff anyway. Lol. I'd give you calcs if I knew how to use them.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
are you f****** kidding. why did you ban Evio

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Pokemon Online Server did. I love Eviolite MC. Or, MC. It's the way it should be.

So yeah.

Oh, and @Barbeller: I just now note that potential sarcasm in "I like how Magmars there though xD.". Was that sarcasm? Lol. I have my reasons for placing him there, and I can tell you.

PO, as always, makes its bans with little to no testing based off the views of their stupid mods.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Pokemon Online Server did. I love Eviolite MC. Or, MC. It's the way it should be.

So yeah.

Oh, and @Barbeller: I just now note that potential sarcasm in "I like how Magmars there though xD.". Was that sarcasm? Lol. I have my reasons for placing him there, and I can tell you.

It wasn't sarcasm. I like Magmar :3