• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Middle Stage Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Middle Stage face-off!

Whenever people think of an evolution chain, they usually represent it as Ludicolo, Ampharos, Metagross, Machamp, you name it. What about the middle stage? Lombre, Flaafy, Metang, Machoke, you name it, all get overshadowed by their final stage. What realy did they do wrong to get such a worse place? Nothing, that is just how it is. Well, this face-off is for those pkmn.

To define "middle stage":
-a pkmn that has a pkmn below and above it in its evolution chain

Rules in this face-off are identical to that of the Dark Face-off Version 2. I see little reason in keeping two different lists of rules that get updated frequently, when I can have one that gets used at multiple places.
Voting is once every 60 minutes. Each round, unless stated otherwise, is first to ten wins.

This space will have any information that differs between the two face-offs, such as tallyists and the like. Check often, although I will try to give everyoen a heads up when any major rule changes occur.

For everyone's reference, below is a list of all middle stage pkmn:

Bayleef
Cascoon
Chansey
Charmeleon
Clefairy
Combusken
Croconaw
Dragonair
Electabuzz
Flaaffy
Gloom
Golbat
Graveler
Grovyle
Haunter
Ivysaur
Jigglypuff
Kadabra
Kakuna
Lairon
Lombre
Loudred
Machoke
Marill
Marshtomp
Metang
Metapod
Nidorina
Nidorino
Nuzleaf
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Poliwhirl
Pupitar
Quilava
Roselia
Sealeo
Shelgon
Silcoon
Skiploom
Vibrava
Vigoroth
Wartortle
Weepinbell

Face-Off 1-Nominations
To start things off simply, the first face-off is a nomiantion round. I will accept probably around twelve nomiantions, and then I will make a hurt and heal round out of them.
Let the nominations begin! Refer to the list if necessary.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ooo, me likey. Me loves many middle stages <3

Hum, me nominates... Charmeleon, because he's love <3

Under your definition, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy are middle stages. :p
I nominate Jigglypuff, if you allow those three, or Flaaffy, if you don't.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Electabuzz =D

And If the new Pokemon is Chansey`s baby form, Chansey`ll need a place in this Face-off.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I nominate Haunter.

Senator Kiwi

x______back in black
Flaafy, but if it's already been nominated, then Seadra.

Lapras_Lover

I'll nominate Marill.

Bayleef
Charmeleon
Dragonair
Electabuzz
Flaafy
Haunter
Ivysaur
Jigglypuff
Marill
Metang
Metapod
Nidorino
Pikachu

Above is the list. My nomination...Metang was going to be it. The backup was Dragonair. I guess I pick...Metapod.

We shall go to sixteen, so I think three more will do it. As of right now, no double-nominating.

If you really want to get this going, allow me to nominate Shelgon.
Then nominate one yourself, just for kicks.

Bayleef
Charmeleon
Dragonair
Electabuzz
Flaafy
Haunter
Ivysaur
Jigglypuff
Marill
Metang
Metapod
Nidorina
Nidorino
Pikachu
Quilava
Shelgon

I apoligise...I thought I edited my post to ALLOW double-nominating, well, now it is indeed allowed...I add Nidorina...

That makes sixteen, so let us begin voting...

They are randomly being matched up for single voting rounds. Images willl come and go, as I am sure you all know what these pkmn look like...

Stage 1 Round 1
Dragonair vs. Ivysaur

Vote away!

Status
Not open for further replies.