• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Middle Stage Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;117; to win. I never liked Marill.

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
Marill. Seadra's so cool looking!

Seadra: 1
Marill: 5

WDt voted Marill, yes? Tally should be that, if not, then add my vote to Marill (I mean, if that is one extra, if not, then I do not vote)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;117; again. I'm voting against Marill.

Since you are voting against Maril, then you are voting for it, since this is for the pkmn you dislike, yes? I will correct the tally if I am misunderstanding...

Seadra: 1
Marill: 7

Lapras_Lover

This is so confusing...?

I LIKE = Marill
I HATE = Seadra

Rainbow★Latias

Better than before!
Marill..........

Lapras_Lover

{Marill} again

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
um like marill like seadra but i guess i like marill more so all vote against seadra???

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Err...Vote for the Pokemon you dislike. For example, if you hate Seadra, you vote for it. It's as simple as standing in front of a bear. ;3
Marill: 13
Seadra: 4

Advancing:
Togetic
Marill

Pending
Weepinbell
Metapod
Pupitar
Marshtomp
Pottaishi
Nuzleaf