1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

midgeorges custom scizor's

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by George~©, Jan 6, 2007.

?

Do you think my sprites are good?

1. GASP ...*dies in amazement*

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. these are really good with hardly any flaws.

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Theyre ok but you need to improve abit.

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  4. there is alot you need to learn about spriting.

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  5. "RUBBISH!" You call that spriting!!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. George~©

George~© All Gravy

This is not a request thread!!

in this thread i am gonna fuse scizor with any other pokemon you can think of & then you can tell me how good they are
    1-10.

1 is the lowest and ten is the highest.

for example:
    [​IMG]
    what do you think? 1-10.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  2. ~Lucario Master~

~Lucario Master~ Well-Known Member

I'd give it a 6. Its good, but it could use some things. Try scratching the horn, as it looks too big for the Scizor body. Aswell, do the same thing with the tail, as its too big for Scizors stature and body itself.
    It's also too C&P, as I would of kept the Arms, except maybe made them looked more metalic like.

3. George~©

George~© All Gravy

good point. im new to spriting so I'm not that good. thanks for the six, i thought it would get lower than that.;444;

4. TiagoGR

TiagoGR Rookie Spriter

Good for a beginner, but more custom parts would make it better (custom parts are used to make more fitting parts). I give it 5.

5. i think its acually pretty good, its the way i would come about doing that fusion. the part where the abdomen connects to the tail just looks a little funky. i like it, good job...put more up!!

8/10

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  6. George~©

George~© All Gravy

wow! thanks for the 8 i didnt expect that. i will have the next scizor up tomorrow. i just need some ideas to fuse it with. i already created an absol fusion but its a bit boring. but i dont want anything too hard because it wont come out well.

7. Zahro

Zahro Well-Known Member

A 6-.
    It's really good for a beginning spriter, but it is too "copy&pasted", you should scratch more, like for the legs, Scizor's legs were in a different position, if you would scratch Rhydon's legs over Scizor's, it would look more natural.
    And save your sprite as a PNG please! Surely not a JPG.

8. K-os

K-os Bullet Punch

5/10. It looks unrealistic. The right leg does not look right, toes don't edge to the side. The tail is also not pasted on correctly. Put it higher, or just remove it [I suggest the last].

Also, this is NOT a request thread, but WE tell you what to do. What the heck?

9. pokeboy sarab

pokeboy sarab ...mmm...hot!

well it looks good but again the whole scizor-rhydon size ratio issue comes up i would give it a 7/10 but next time do something along the same size for better results

10. Mex

Mex Banned

Absolutely agree. 7/10.

11. §hadowDragon

§hadowDragon Teh Noob.

5/10

It has too big body parts for Scizor, Try doing some Scratch parts.

12. George~©

George~© All Gravy

new fusion

sorry i took so long. my paint played up & didnt let me copy pokemon sprites onto it.
    here it is:[​IMG]

13. George~©

George~© All Gravy

new fusion

sorry i took so long. my paint played up & didnt let me copy pokemon sprites onto it.

14. George~©

George~© All Gravy

new fusion

15. blazikenBAM

blazikenBAM alittlestitious

hmm. it looks very awkward.

i've done an erureido-scizor fusion myself, but mine no offense looks a bit more fluid. i would flip the arms around. have the shorter in front. that might make its stance a bit more natural, and the little part where the legs attach looks like it should a bit longer to accomidate the right (our right) leg.

overall, not bad!

16. Belgian Pokemaster

Belgian Pokemaster Well-Known Member

Well,it's JPEG,and there is way more erureido than scizor