• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA

Pearl's Perap

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Ugly me rise again =D

My bro's Gf and her Brothers found a little Bird, it kinda looks like a Crow..a babycrow...but he's really cute =D i called him Murkry from Murkrow

Murkry and me
Murkry and me again

gonna miss that little guy

Judging by the shape of its beak, I *think* it's actually a bird of prey (i.e. eagles, vultures, owls etc.). Crows sort of have a thicker beak, rather than this sharp, piercing one.

Still, he is cute <3

peacebone

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Came back from my Theatre Banquet, and I felt a little tired. But this is me in my striped shir. And yes, I do have Red hair. But alittle hard to see. :p

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/RedHair.jpg

And this is me from wearing my Majora's Mask Mask that I made today before the banquet. And my friends like it. Took me forever to finish it! XD

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/MajorasMask2.jpg

Here's one generally, not on my face:
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/MajorasMAsk.jpg

HakuBlue

Up and away
Gah, I hate my hair :c -anyways, behold you're average jose (lol, had to edit joe cause I'm mexican xP)
IRzBrooding
Trademark Smile
Dee Dee Ar

Oh, and just for shiz and giggles (and I want to confirm something) how old do I look you guys?

@the1stpkmnfan : those masks are aaaaaaaaaaamazing.

@ Zak: I love it how I always see a different hair in your latest pictures hahaha. I don't reckon you've donned plat. blond before though, it looks surprisingly normal (as normal as you could get xP)

Last edited:

Littlemyuu

Orig. Solar-Sceptile
Solar, he's really cute! Aww. *cuddles it* And you're not ugly either, dear.
I know he is...he keep walking After me if i move around..same with other people =P

Whoa, that's a very friendly crow. I thought crows were well........ominious...
In fact its a Jackdaw typ...i first tought it was a crow but nope..

Judging by the shape of its beak, I *think* it's actually a bird of prey (i.e. eagles, vultures, owls etc.). Crows sort of have a thicker beak, rather than this sharp, piercing one.

Still, he is cute <3
Well, yeah i really tought it was a crow cause i know Crows are black-ish..since Internet told me it was a Jackdaw bird * oh its from the crow family.. =P*

Ah! That is so cool, a baby crow! Are you keeping it?
No, like i said he's not mine...the Jackdaw is at the home from my Brothers girlfriend....so i only saw him once...they raise him up untill he can fly again..for now the brothers of my bro's gf take care of him...feed him and learn him to fly ect.. :)

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
oh man! *looks around* now where did i put my camera?

kochoupink

butts lol
No, like i said he's not mine...the Jackdaw is at the home from my Brothers girlfriend....so i only saw him once...they raise him up untill he can fly again..for now the brothers of my bro's gf take care of him...feed him and learn him to fly ect.. :)

If I were them, I'd keep it. Corvids (members of the crow family) are crazy smart and loyal. You can teach them to talk.

Dubble Flux

Just as a preface, I don't sit around making the perfect picture. The images you are about to see are raw emotion.

Here's a few from this last Thursday. Some friends and I went downtown to Uno's pizza then went to Millienium Park to touch the big chrome bean.

Dirty bean! I am on the left.

Good times.

You like? I'm pushing so hard you can see my neck muscle poppin' out. I need to stop takin' them neck steeroids.

Then a few from the breakfast table this (now over) Senior year:

Stranger, stay away from my danger!

Hurr hurr bling.

Hungry eyes! I was trying to mimic him, but I make a poor mirror.

Here's a few from the Winter Dance '08. Let's just say my friend and I had some "herbal treatment" before we got there. About $30 dollars-worth between us.

Believe me, I look a LOT more ugly in this pic than I usually am. Camera caught me off guard and made me laugh.

God, my weed-face is frikkin' ugly. Oh well, I copped me a feel-ski!

Random pics here:

Outside delicious Wolfy's about 18 months ago. My brother is Butters.

Coming home from an All That Remains concert at the House of Blues 2 years ago. Note the amount of people you can fit in a Honda Civic.

Very early sophmore year, 2.5 years ago. I had long hair then.

Another early Sophmore year lunch. Ah, those days. I'm checking for breast cancer.

Look, it's me!

EDIT:

This was just taken 4 hours ago and my friend just put it up.

We're graduate wizards.

And even though I'm not visibly in here:

"And I now present you Lake View's graduates of 2009!"

Last edited:

Pearl's Perap

@ Zak: I love it how I always see a different hair in your latest pictures hahaha. I don't reckon you've donned plat. blond before though, it looks surprisingly normal (as normal as you could get xP)

I always change my hair, I get bored of colours so easily, when I get tired of re-doing the platinum roots, I'm gonna go all over red for a while :p

Looking pretty much the same as ever ;D

Well, someone looks pretty darn adorable. ;O
It looks nice like that. Leaveee it. :]

I redyed it one last time, just to get it a bit lighter still. Just need to finish it off in the next few days and I'm sorted. Still need to trim the slugesque eyebrows a little bit, too >_>

Smoking kills but who cares

peacebone

ChloboShoka

Writer
Katiekitten: Pretty dress and nice hair.~
Peacebone: Smoking. Hehe you look cool in those pics.
Dubble Flux: Awesome shirts.~
Pearls Perap: Awesome blonde hair.~
Hakublue: The 3rd pic is awesome. =D
the1stpkmnfan: Awesome mask. =D
SoLaR-ScEpTiLe: Nice smile and yoiu're lucky and cool bird. =D LIke the expression of the bird in the second pic.
Mandi:Wicked pics. :p I think I'll steal that panda plushie. 8D

1 2 3 4

Status
Not open for further replies.