• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking.jpg

HEY GAIZ CHECK ME OUT! CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Hah, that one shot has nothing on the World's Youngest Smoker.

Those Chinese people really will bring about the end of the world.

Haha, nice attempt at "humor" with that title change, Josh. That makes, what, 287, now? I think I've inspired just about 34% of them! What a way to make me revel in my self-worth on these here pages! I guess your award of being the best poster ever was only a tip of the iceberg, after all! I think I'll go and add another trophy to th-

Also, here's an objective viewpoint on this whole charade from a twelve-year old friend of mine. He's a biiig fan!

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
And obviously, your sense of humor is in need of a serious enhancement, or better yet, rehabilitation, as well, Josh. Well played. You've successfully dragged another person into an argument on the grounds that they made one comment about your topic titles being unfunny and in bad taste (while it was the other kid who started that whole thing about your smoking-on-camera sucking putrid dick), and now you're the one in the bitter side argument, or of the waded-out end of the gene pool, handing out infractions and all.

yeah go and have this cookie kay

Edit: Best laugh I've had all day, I'm clapping already. Way to catch on a little quick, bro!

I really hope you don't think Josh is bitter, and yeah I'm not eager to accurately respond to things I don't care too much about. Sry.

Also ty Tiff, Moogles, Fenix, Tadashi, and forever_love :)

Haha, nice attempt at "humor" with that title change, Josh. That makes, what, 287, now? I think I've inspired just about 34% of them! What a way to make me revel in my self-worth on these here pages! I guess your award of being the best poster ever was only a tip of the iceberg, after all! I think I'll go and add another trophy to th-
If I hear the music, I'm gonna dance.

I mean after all you and that nobody have taken it upon yourselves to comment on me posting a picture in which I have a cigarette and... well, I don't even know why to be quite honest. Shishioken has kind of just jumped on the nobody's bandwagon with it and I haven't seen much reasoning besides me apparentley needing to post it in order to gain self worth... kind of a funny concept I guess.

Like I said, if I hear the music, I'm gonna dance.

Niiiiiiiice! Take a picture.

Seriously though, you should really just give up. By now it should be quite obvious to you that the very essence of your existence is shriveled and weak. Compared to me you are like a rat in a sewer, existing somewhere underneath the surface anxiously awaiting the pipes that will soon deliver a package of my feces for you to feast on.

why the hate yo

this is a shrine of peace and tranquility

I DON'T LIKE YOUR VIBES.

nice vocab and attitude bro, bet you're top ****ing dog of fifth grade.

When did I make nasty comments about the cigarette? I said Your. Topic. Titles. Aren't. Funny. Get your facts straight; I just said (after that "nobody") that you're the only one who's posted a smoking image on the forums, so I somewhat irrationally assumed that he was talking about someone else (with you being a multimod, and all), and then you misinterpreted the whole point of my post(s) and started making immature title changes and spamming warnings, which I will admit (on the latter) that I may or may not have asked for, as I neither commented nor posted a picture; that's the whole reason why I made it a point to usually accompany my posts with a picture as to avoid breaking the rules, dumbass.

Get it now?

And the "apparentley" needing to post to gain self-worth?

I was being sarcastic about how you've gone and oh-so-honored myself with modeling about 43 title changes after some allegedly "eccentric" behavior or traits that I have and couldn't care less about.

So, what was it you were saying?

Edit: Chris, you win the Nobel Prize; if only you snagged an awesome Facebook username like me. If only.

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
u r all pretty.

When did I make nasty comment about the cigarette? I said Your. Topic. Titles. Aren't. Funny. Get your facts straight; I just said (after that "nobody") that you're the only one who's posted a smoking image on the forums, so I somewhat irrationally assumed that he was talking about someone else (with you being a multimod, and all), and then you misinterpreted the whole point of my post(s) and started making immature title changes and spamming warnings, which I will admit (on the latter) that I may or may not have asked for, as I neither commented nor posted a picture; that's the whole reason why I made it a point to usually accompany my posts with a picture as to avoid breaking the rules, dumbass.

Get it now?

And the "apparentley" needing to post to gain self-worth?

I was being sarcastic about how you've gone and oh-so-honored myself with modeling about 43 title changes after some allegedly "eccentric" behavior or traits that I have and couldn't care less about.

So, what was it you were saying?

hey look at you. sentence upon sentence of mind-numbing monotony that frankly i don't think anyone in their right mind would give a flying **** about.

if you have chestcne that's the cold, hard, vile, putrid truth.

i await your tl;dr response.

Yeti

Banned
that's the whole reason why I made it a point to usually accompany my posts with a picture as to avoid breaking the rules, dumbass.
Wish you hadn't m8 +o(
;107;

Ichi you look very nice in that picture, a lovely pose.

Back to your rocking chair and prune juice, Chris; this is too much excitement for you ;078;

Haha, what a provocation! I think I'll be writing you a thousand hate mails at this point now and then, eh?

Grow up, kid. What part of "that I have and couldn't care less about" do you not understand? Dropping expletives 4 times per post in a muddle of "mind-numbing monotony that anyone in their right mind wouldn't give a flying **** about" is real swell as well, Einstein.

boo

couldn't care less about"
then stop posting.

btw I have had like fifteen PM's all along the lines of "thanks for saying that stuff to Shishioken, he deserves it" in the past 45 mins or so that you've been plaguing us with your prescence here in Misc, that says a lot about the general opinion of you here.

Or I could just be making that up.

Either way...

YHBT.

Also I like how you claim not to care yet edit your sig to its current state anyway. Cute.

As for all the members here that are wondering why this has been closed...

You won't be getting the picture thread back for a while. I've always said that it's a minority in misc that ruins it for the majority. Sadly in this particular instance that minority was a mere two users. So ultimately, if you want someone to blame for not having a picture thread anymore, then you can thank Bryl and Shishioken for their absolutely phenomenal ability to attempt trolling and be trolled back much harder. Frankly I don't see a point in allowing such a thread for as long as two individuals such as these are in my God damn forum - until they leave or until they prove to me that they aren't as big an idiot as they have made themselves out to be tonight, I don't think we'll be seeing this thread remade for a while.

So kudos Shishikoken and Bryl, kudos indeed on allowing yourselves to be trolled into oblivion to the point of letting the entire forum down on what is arguably one of the most popular threads. I'm sure you must be proud of yourselves.

At least we still have the photoshop competitions and Misc Sucks though, right?

Or are you going to ruin those for everyone as well?

Good game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.