• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I like your sweater~ :3 Is it incredibly bad that I have something similar?
Probably not, since I saw the exact same sweater in a Geico commercial the night that photo was taken. Maybe that is a bad thing.

You don't look nearly as ominous as your posts, Cipher. Take that as a good thing.
I didn't think my posts made me seem like that much of an ass.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Probably not, since I saw the exact same sweater in a Geico commercial the night that photo was taken. Maybe that is a bad thing.

I didn't think my posts made me seem like that much of an ass.

Looks like argyle is the plaid of the future.

And I didn't say you were an a*s, I said ominous. As in, striking fear into the hearts of noobs & laughter to those of us who understand your unique brand of humor :3

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Wheee! My wife has glasses. n_n I bet you look lovely with your glasses though, aviators or not.

You have a nice smile though. :] And very nice glasses.

Never seen anyone so pumped for winning a business competition. Congratulations for winning, and for scaring that poor girl. XD
Thanks. I didn't think anyone would notice! I have a kinda strong fetish for thin rectangular rimmed glasses. (The ones that I'm wearing.)

Haha! I haven't posted any pictures in a while. Sorry if I've already posted these. I can't remember.

That's me trying to be goofy while talking on my phone.

Right after Church..A couple weeks ago.

Random. Haha.

Random- At school.

<333

Oh my god. You're so pretty, you make angels jealous.

New thread, might as well put a picture up. My hair looks like c-r-a-p in them, but maybe another day put up a better photo where I don't look like a mess.
Aviators are that cool
Say no evil? Look, I don't even know.
Kirby. Shut up. Your hair looks great. I wish I had aviators T_T.

Last edited:

Cipher

Nothing to be done
2009 - Picture thread; Where girls look like guys and guys look like animé characters
Josh, aren't you concerned about the number of members here who will actually take that as a compliment?

johny2hai

Future Olympian

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Thanks. I didn't think anyone would notice! I have a kinda strong fetish for thin rectangular rimmed glasses. (The ones that I'm wearing.)
Glasses never go unnoticed by me. ;D I have to agree that rectangular shaped glasses are obviously the best shape out there for glasses, but thick frames look just as good as the thin framed.
More glasses madness, they look excellent on you Mewluvr. n_n Just realized that you look freakishly like one of my younger cousins. No idea why I never realized it before. ._.

And yes, the new title for this thread.....it's interesting considering there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Glasses never go unnoticed by me. ;D I have to agree that rectangular shaped glasses are obviously the best shape out there for glasses, but thick frames look just as good as the thin framed.

For some reason I just thought of Drew Carey when you mentioned thick frame glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.