• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD

Charizard Master

Profesco

gone gently
me
my hand
& my cat (with 3 legs)

Your cat is good, better, and best. I love all-black cats, and the fact it only has three legs makes it extra loveable. <3

You got to hold a penguin!!! My life feels so empty now...well I still got a python and iguana under my belt (and I got to kiss them as well xD).

I too wish to encounter penguins, particularly small, cute ones. But perhaps you could rephrase that comment about having both a python and an iguana under your belt. A bit suggestive, if you catch my drift. ;)

Confident, I see. You have good reason to be. =)

Just thought I would put an old picture up, since it's got my Peraps in and I like the fact there's actually sun coming in through my window D:

Thumbs up

Oh, that's my favorite picture you've put up yet, Pearl's Perap! You look like a kid, it's all sunny, and there are Peraps all over the place- it's good, wholesome fun! XD

O HAI GUYZ!

NEVER under ANY circumstances, should you let female friends attack your hair with product.

Not if you want society to take you seriously.
A word from the learned that is.

My favourite picture of me =D

Taken accidentally too ^_^
And yes, I do post it everytime. But shush.

Makes me look ginger, even though my hair's dark blonde ^_^

The first one seems to not be working, Darkfall. But I prefer the second pic to your ginger cool one. Maybe it's the product? Who says society needs to take us seriously anyway?

Wahey! That's a very eclectic picture, Dramatic Melody. Glad to see you. ^_^

Lmao, hello poser

Irony of the worst sort.

REBC, I enjoy your pictures. You're in Puerto Rico, yes? The area you're modeling in brings me memories of when I went through Puerto Rico to visit family in the Dominican Republic. I'd forgotten how quaint and comfortable those locations were. And you look cool, too. ^_^;

Also, just a note, guys- a little commentary is nice, but please try to keep your full-fledged conversations to VM please. =)

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD

Charizard Master
REBC, I enjoy your pictures. You're in Puerto Rico, yes? The area you're modeling in brings me memories of when I went through Puerto Rico to visit family in the Dominican Republic. I'd forgotten how quaint and comfortable those locations were. And you look cool too

THX and yes im in Puerto Rico tjose pictures were taken in San Juan

Pearl's Perap

Oh, that's my favorite picture you've put up yet, Pearl's Perap! You look like a kid, it's all sunny, and there are Peraps all over the place- it's good, wholesome fun! XD

My mother says the picture sums me up great 'cause of me looking like a kid, having my thumbs up and having the Peraps behind me ;D

What were guys doing, DM?

We were bored. One of us had a camera. Go figure. XD

Wahey! That's a very eclectic picture, Dramatic Melody. Glad to see you. ^_^

Wah deep word D:

Thanks. I have a lot of people to look for in this thread, don't I?

Nice group pic man.

Thanks. ;)

& my cat (with 3 legs)

It was too cute not to comment on. =D

this is not a new picture

as that may be it is my most recent and you will just have to make do

perhaps until i am not so lazy and can be arsed to take a new picture

i am the one on the right

You look pretty. =)

Last edited:
Interesting how someone I don't know looks at my pic but those that do know me overlook it. :p

Dramatic Melody said:
We were bored. One of us had a camera. Go figure. XD
Makes sense. And it's a cool random pic. :D

Sapphiredragon929 said:
It's positive...the elipses are a habit that I developed...so sorry for the misunderstanding, Dani
It's all good, sometimes it's hard to get someone's meaning when they say something only, especially when they use periods/ellipses like that.

5'10''...at 14 its not bad.
Reason I asked is cause you look a bit short in the pic. Are you slouching or is your dad just really tall?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Whoa now, there really is something wrong with that date right there. D: Funny, for some reason I would have never thought you would have glasses.
Ginger kid!! =o
Got a problems with ginger folks eh Tadashi? :3
Words can not even begin the describe the beauty in that picture. Looks more like someone caught you mid-yawn though.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Words can not even begin the describe the beauty in that picture. Looks more like someone caught you mid-yawn though.

I kinda though that it didn't turn out like I expected it to, but I've never seen my Hilary face in the mirror, and it still turned out pretty funny anyway. Glad you like it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.