• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
i telling you im like really jealous on your Scizor shirt...T^T

Plusle is my partner<3

yeah..my ''Tiny''
Poster collection just for the great Profesco! ;)

Oh, the pose of that Plusle toy is so cool! That is such a neat toy, SoLaR-ScEpTiLe. And to the posters... Wooooow. You have so many great ones, I love 'em, especially that Electric type poster! Every wall in the world should have a Magnezone on it.

062-1.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Extra points for the Ben 10 jacket. Makes you 7% cooler, automatically. If we put my Scizor shirt with your Ben 10 jacket, we'll have an unstoppable force of fashion, surely. >=)

Profesco, I'm seriously jealous of that shirt. ;~; Where in the world are these underground pokemon apparel stores in which you buy these amazing shirts.

It came from the Pokemon Center in New York City, before it was annhiliated in favor of the bland and not-helpful-at-all Nintendo World. >_>

You look like you only got about an hour of sleep, if any.

Nah, my father was a raccoon, that's normal.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
i've got a special supergeeknerd jacket with loads of embroidered patches on it the this one is my latest edition: pic nicked from ebay

mew801

Cute. I've been wanting to do parasailing for my 15th, but it didn't happen for some reason. Were those taken in Auckland

Na it was in Mt Maunganui. They move around the country a bit I think.

Andywoo

Banned
Whoops, supposed to say I wanted to do it more my 15th, not wanting to do it for my 15th *edits post*

Oh ryt then, Mew. I was planning to do it in Q'town (where you can do anything)

mew801

Oh ryt then, Mew. I was planning to do it in Q'town (where you can do anything)

Yea lol. Just go do the bungy jump there ^_^.

VEEK-STFU

Asereje ja de je
I didnt post in this thread for like 3 months cause i supposedly posted nudes >_>

Thanks for that fenix <3 :)

http://i43.*******.com/25s1icx.jpg ---> Im such a deforme snowflake :(
http://i44.*******.com/2ryro5l.jpg
http://i42.*******.com/2ywboky.jpg ---> lolololol

I think i posted one of this pics before, but idgaf, some of you might've seen them elsewhere so whatever

lololol i hope you dont delete this ones like you did on my ''nudes''

this is not a new picture

as that may be it is my most recent and you will just have to make do

perhaps until i am not so lazy and can be arsed to take a new picture

i am the one on the right

Katya i dare to say i excuse your beauty lololol

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! ROFLMFAO

this is epic win mareena <<<3333 lololol

ilu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.