• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly just have this one pic of the ugly mug right now, but at least it's recent :D.

Eh, the quality wasn't great on my laptop to begin with; the shitty 3-5 bit camera didn't exactly help (much less the lighting), lol.

I sort of have another picture, but it's nowhere near as new, being over two years old. But w/e, I haven't posted it here before, so I may as well now.

Profesco

gone gently

Yup, you're still prettier without the makeup. That is a really nice picture, too- the shirt and the position makes you look all dainty and little. XD

Oh, and I hope you don't drive while affected, Kit Kat. That's dangerous, and you have an obligation to keep coming back here with more pictures and comments for your fans. Can't do that if you had an accident. u_u

lol "White Stained" Mirror.
Yes, I did.

Ny little sister and Dad trying to be cool, but failing epically lmao

Are you wearing the Geodude necklace? XD And hooray for smiling family!

http://*******.com/view.php?pic=2i03xcl&s=5

Thought i'd post a more recent one of me :)

Oh, nice hair color. ^_^

Just got out of the shower from a semi-exhausting jog down at the park... thought I'd mess with the camera, a bit.

Yeah, plain me... look empy-minded, for obvious reasons. There isn't exactly a lot to reflect on in there, for sure...

Care for a toast? That I had for lunch, lawl.

One last moment of blurry stupidity. It's the played-out trick of scratching your middle finger with the ones beside it, just to note. Can do that with both hands... couldn't use one, give or take, for obvious reasons, again.

Pose!

The quality is a little bad, cause it was taken with a cellphone...

HOT! 8D
aha I love all your random poses and the pretty outfits you get into. That scarf is lovely. <3

Yup, you're still prettier without the makeup. That is a really nice picture, too- the shirt and the position makes you look all dainty and little. XD

Oh, and I hope you don't drive while affected, Kit Kat. That's dangerous, and you have an obligation to keep coming back here with more pictures and comments for your fans. Can't do that if you had an accident. u_u

And DON'T WORRY! xD We just sat in my car while smoking ..but it actually isn't really hard at all to drive while high. Of course we waited a bit till I cooled down till we took off again, so yeah. x3
And then when I drank I slept over my friend's house ..so yeah, I'm not stupid like that. xD

I LOVE MY FANS! <3 hahaha.

Sometimes, sppf works better when mobile.
new shirt. :]
Natural Eye Color.
I don't care if you think my hair looks better straightened. <3

I'd be more inclined to say that your face is, but whatever, I'm not allowed, anyhow.

Anyone care to comment on my photos?

Meh.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Hopefully I'll get this to work. It's a picture with me in it from my high school's production of 42nd Street.

Gettin' Out of Town

Lullaby of Broadway - 1

Lullaby of Broadway - 2

Awesome, PokemonHero! :D I see your into the Magic of Theatre, as am I. Are you?

Sometimes, sppf works better when mobile.
That's a really cool phone, and that's what I'd generally like to use. Instead of the phone I have right now.

But you do look really cute, anyway! So does you hair. :) Nice picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.