• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl's Perap

Been a little while since I've posted in here, here's three new uns

I'm special

No more madison

I like this one

:3

I'm special

No more madison

I like this one

I spy facial hair in the first picture. 8D *drools*
Hm. Madison or no Madison. You're still cute as ever.
Hair's lookin 00BER sexy and dykehlicious in the mirror picture. <3

*tries to blow bubble*
http://i40.*******.com/6f8685.jpg =)

You're pretty. :]
<3your hair.
and the newspaper peace symbol on the wall, is ace. *thumbs up*

Yonowaru + Mask

After the treatment

I had a social gathering that bashed the hell out of my ears last night

Not exactly what I expected but you look nice!

Straight men don't want gay kids hitting on them.

Just a pro-tip, m8.

Yono wont mind.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Whoa...'tis been a while. Anyways, more pictures from Summer! Well, more like picture. It happens to be on my Birthday last year. It's not a very good one of me, but I wanted to show you cause, well, I'm really this ridiculous!

In da clubz

That's right. Bambi wears a bowtie and sweatervest out clubbing! Most guys throw on a polo or maybe, like, a dress shirt from American Eagle or something. But that's just how I roll! That's normal wear for me, bbs! I'm surprised I haven't been shot by some homophobic gangster yet. No really!

Whoa...'tis been a while. Anyways, more pictures from Summer! Well, more like picture. It happens to be on my Birthday last year. It's not a very good one of me, but I wanted to show you cause, well, I'm really this ridiculous!

In da clubz

That's right. Bambi wears a bowtie and sweatervest out clubbing! Most guys throw on a polo or maybe, like, a dress shirt from American Eagle or something. But that's just how I roll! That's normal wear for me, bbs! I'm surprised I haven't been shot by some homophobic gangster yet. No really!

Sweater vests are ace. :3
&cute bow tie.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
*quote* Nice pictures.
*another quote* Lookin' great!
* one more quote* Ha ha ha! Blah, blah, blah. X3

Ok, I have looked at all the pictures, and yes, you all look great, I'm just sorry I'm too lazy to make a comment on them. =P

..Bambi...A bowtie? Really? *claps* I must give you props, sir. Bravo, bravo.

I wasn't hitting on him, it was a compliment, but I see it may be misunderstood. :l

Yonowaru is gay as well, isn't he?

Wait, so you lied in your profile description and are in fact a gay dude? o_O

Not that it's got much relevance to the actual topic at hand, but... just curious.

facetious

facetious

Not that it's got much relevance to the actual topic at hand, but... just curious.
Kataki posted his pictures before, and, yes, he is a 'gay dude.' Also, I'm 99% sure he went by 'Ferret :D' in the distant past.

o____________________________________________O

p.s cute pix all ROFL

Last edited:

Kataki

complete.

People lie about their location. It's a joke anyway, since people usually think I'm a girl when I talk to them on MSN and stuff.

I'll change it back to 'male' if you want me to :)

Kataki posted his pictures before, and, yes, he is a 'gay dude.' Also, I'm 99% sure he went by 'Ferret :D' in the distant past.
That was in like, the start of 2007 or something like that.

Profesco

gone gently
I quite like your eyes, mister. o:
and awesome toy! D: I WANT ONE. lmao.

AAND the camera ***** returns. mwhaaa.

I quite like those cancer sticks.
I have such an ugly smile. i'm upset. D:
OMG WTF.
Lol, eyes.
Ugly little *****.

Hah, thank you, Kit Kat. ^_^ The toy is awesome, yeah. 8D

Your smile isn't ugly, silly child. I fail to spy any ugly at all, in fact.

Here's a slightly better picture. My Webcam still makes the Picture look like crap, but at least you can see a background.

Don't even ask about the blue wallpaper.

http://i40.*******.com/33ur3up.jpg

PBR poster is a nice touch. You look bored. =P

everybody say peace

Me and Grant - his eyes aren't like that irl btw haha

Your outfit stands out, how flashy! But Grant looks like he's melting. >_>;

http://i43.*******.com/2d8olrr.jpg

I rock Kricketots on mah head.

http://i44.*******.com/zkol1h.jpg
My room is really dark, and I need a better camera than my phone. D: Haha.

Head Kricketots are very cool, indeed. Every head should have one. =D

Don't expect much of mine though >>

Maya Fey
Me and my bf at the con ^_^

I love cosplaying <3 Maya's one of my favourite characters in PW, so I cosplayed as her at the con. Oh darn that day was so much fun :eek:

Just a regular "in the train" picture.

My friend thought it'd be funny to start taking pictures of us when we were in the train. And why does my face always reflect the light @_@

Pretty cool cosplay, but you look nicer as regular you. =P

I don't useually post pictures of myself on the net but here's my first one!

Its me!

P.S; I'm the mushroom!

NotChip, you have really cool hair! So does the guy holding you up.

Meepmeep!
After a week of Wisdom tooth removal healing, I am back with a vengance. :]

These were taken yesterday, at my cousin Rhea's birthday. All of the ones of me standing/sitting in a distance, were taken by her. Mirror by me, obvs.

Anthony and Rhea.
I don't even know.
Rawr.
I like. :]
Last but not least, my favorite. I liked the quality, lots.

Birthday party in the woods? How unorthodox~ :D

Scalgon's Angels.

(no, seriously)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, yes, that's me in a Warcraft III t-shirt)

So few people are lucky enough these days to have their very own squadron of angels. The smile on your face ought to be much larger, Lord Scalgon. ;)

Well I thought about it and decided to post my pic on here...

Viewer discretion is advised.

Ah, CyberBlastoise! It's nice to see your face. You look rather mild and pleasant, precisely the way you come off here at the forum. ^_^

*tries to blow bubble*
http://i40.*******.com/6f8685.jpg =)

Ahaha, that's a very cute picture, Roseliamelia. And Tadashi was right, your hair looks pretty neat. ^_^

Yonowaru + Mask

After the treatment

I had a social gathering that bashed the hell out of my ears last night

Holy jeez, Yonowaru, you're a looker! Be careful with that body, the people chasing you might damage it. =0

I'm special

No more madison

I like this one

That last one is pretty nice, yeah. But the first one's pose is good for a chuckle. X3

In da clubz

Bowties and sweater vests are both cool and dignified clothing options, Bambi, and you look fine in them. At least it wasn't a half-cocked visor hat and oversized jeans so baggy you could see the stitching of your droopy boxers. >_>;

*takes a breath*

Phew, I hope I don't have to do this again for a while. @_@

Oh yeah, I just want to remind the posters here:

1) Post a picture
2) Comment on a picture

Please do at least one of those two things. That's all we ask. See the thread's newest title? It's not like that just for kicks. Keep any actual discussions to VM, please. =/

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, you guys have gotten your point across, so I went and took quick pictures but most of them are a blurry mess and I didn't even get to flaunt how gay I look with a ponytail, for the most part.

Here they are, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.