• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leona

YOU JELLY?

ChloboShoka

Writer
Pretty pics guys.~ Thanks for the comments on my pics. Yeah in the first pic in one of my previous post, I had some red dye in my hair

@C.Gholy: Yep, you still have one of the cutest little faces around here, but you look different somehow... Were you wearing makeup? =[
Yeah, I had my hair done and my makeup done that night.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm the one with the Y chromosome.

Still the one with the Y chromosome.

The older we got, the less a share of the "cute" I had. =/
I don't know Profesco, you still look like you had quite a bit "cute" to me.

Anyway, I don't do this often at all, but I was thinking of sharing a picture of me for others to see.

Telekinetic Genius Anuran

This was taken a few years ago, before I had a small beard and moustachio. Don't expect this picture to be up for that long, for as a paranoid person, I may remove it.

Edit: Eh, since people can quote me anyway, I'll probably just leave the picture on, unless I decided to get rid of it on my account.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently

Heya, Politoed, looking suave! It's nice to have a face to go with the name. ^_^

Gasp! Wha- hey! Dimentio, thanks so much! Oh gosh, that last picture is just so cool, not to mention thoughtful. I could always use that kind of cheering up, so thank you. ^_^

Time to finish up to the 70 mark, took 'em last noon.

#66-72

Also, I have pictures of my wriggly old grandparents who need a trip to what I'd like to call "beyond the grave," so I'll post them up regardless of whether or not your eyeballs will wither away at the simple sight of such disgusting-ness. ~_~

Yeah, they're old.

Golde

Always Searching~
Shishioken, you look absolutely bamf. I can't make it any clearer than that. And taht attitude wraps the whole thing together.

Aikou. God. I love the hair. You people and your damn sexy hair. Why can't I have that!?

The following pictures are a few weeks old.
I just like the quality of them so much, that I decided to post them.

Rawr.-My face looks really weird. o_o
Side view.- Eyes. :]
Idk.-T'was really sunny; squinty eyesss.
Favorite.-Squintin' again!

-NEWEST, taken yesterday-

Close.-Decided to straighten my hair.
Ghostie.-I liked the quality.

Pearl's Perap

So THAT'S where you got the wifebeater

The following pictures are a few weeks old.
I just like the quality of them so much, that I decided to post them.

Rawr.-My face looks really weird. o_o
Side view.- Eyes. :]
Idk.-T'was really sunny; squinty eyesss.
Favorite.-Squintin' again!

-NEWEST, taken yesterday-

Close.-Decided to straighten my hair.
Ghostie.-I liked the quality.

N'aww :}

I got bored in the sun and took a new picture

Summer

FOR PROFESCO:
http://i43.*******.com/e0mtj7.jpg
You know what this is. ;D

Oh, and my friend decided to shove his phone in front of me during class the other day.
OMG A PICTURE OF ME WITHOUT MY HAT.
What is this, I don't even. I look scary(-ier) without it.
http://i40.*******.com/2i7pxu8.jpg
...he likes yellow gradients for some reason.

Golde

Always Searching~
@ Forever Love - You look very pretty. And you have a great smile -_-

@ Pearl's Perap - Your hair is downright bamf. As is the piercing. Hah! Get it down, cause you're....yeeeahh...

Great pic. Really. Love the piercing

@ ~Leader Morty. - ...I must draw you...*draws* Your outfits are awesome.

:D

I wondered for the longest time. Shishioken, is that seriously your seventy second headshot???

forever_love, what a subtle and modest necklace you have, not to mention such an awesome smile ^______^

Out of the ones taken this month, yes.

Now wait a few to several hours for me to feel like get the camera from the living room for more pictures...

Someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.