• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
You are not ugly. ^^

Nice card. xD

Why thank you, lol. =D And yeah, the cards were my friend's idea haha. We were playing Mao.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

peacebone

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

What title?
I should be posting post-eye surgery pictures, but the operation got postponed to a later date (originally 6/2)...those pictures coming soon (if you're wondering how long, say...two weeks).

Only acquired a small batch, but hey - it's better than nothing, I guess.

AA degree...ftw?
Recently got back from a local Applebee's... (refer to the picture above if you don't know which is me - it's pretty obvious anyway)

Anybody miss me and the camwhoring? Whether you did or not, cam***** still walks the earth... with a freshly broken finger (or finger nail), courtesy of a drunken bastard o' so stupid-o. Reasons and explanation optional, but here's the gallery link; the first three were taken 2 or 3 days earlier, though.

I still have those grandparent old-*** pictures of discrepit-ness if anyone wants 'em.

Littlemyuu

Ugly me rise again =D

My bro's Gf and her Brothers found a little Bird, it kinda looks like a Crow..a babycrow...but he's really cute =D i called him Murkry from Murkrow

Murkry and me
Murkry and me again

gonna miss that little guy

katiekitten

The Compromise
Solar, he's really cute! Aww. *cuddles it* And you're not ugly either, dear.

Me with a really odd expression. xD' I need to get a hair cut - my fringe has grown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.