• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MidnightLucario said to give this topic a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA

Pearl's Perap

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Ugly me rise again =D

My bro's Gf and her Brothers found a little Bird, it kinda looks like a Crow..a babycrow...but he's really cute =D i called him Murkry from Murkrow

Murkry and me
Murkry and me again

gonna miss that little guy

Judging by the shape of its beak, I *think* it's actually a bird of prey (i.e. eagles, vultures, owls etc.). Crows sort of have a thicker beak, rather than this sharp, piercing one.

Still, he is cute <3

peacebone

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Came back from my Theatre Banquet, and I felt a little tired. But this is me in my striped shir. And yes, I do have Red hair. But alittle hard to see. :p

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/RedHair.jpg

And this is me from wearing my Majora's Mask Mask that I made today before the banquet. And my friends like it. Took me forever to finish it! XD

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/MajorasMask2.jpg

Here's one generally, not on my face:
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/MajorasMAsk.jpg

HakuBlue

Up and away
Gah, I hate my hair :c -anyways, behold you're average jose (lol, had to edit joe cause I'm mexican xP)
IRzBrooding
Trademark Smile
Dee Dee Ar

Oh, and just for shiz and giggles (and I want to confirm something) how old do I look you guys?

@the1stpkmnfan : those masks are aaaaaaaaaaamazing.

@ Zak: I love it how I always see a different hair in your latest pictures hahaha. I don't reckon you've donned plat. blond before though, it looks surprisingly normal (as normal as you could get xP)

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ugly me rise again =D

My bro's Gf and her Brothers found a little Bird, it kinda looks like a Crow..a babycrow...but he's really cute =D i called him Murkry from Murkrow

Murkry and me
Murkry and me again

gonna miss that little guy

Ah! That is so cool, a baby crow! Are you keeping it?

Littlemyuu

Solar, he's really cute! Aww. *cuddles it* And you're not ugly either, dear.
I know he is...he keep walking After me if i move around..same with other people =P

Whoa, that's a very friendly crow. I thought crows were well........ominious...
In fact its a Jackdaw typ...i first tought it was a crow but nope..

Judging by the shape of its beak, I *think* it's actually a bird of prey (i.e. eagles, vultures, owls etc.). Crows sort of have a thicker beak, rather than this sharp, piercing one.

Still, he is cute <3
Well, yeah i really tought it was a crow cause i know Crows are black-ish..since Internet told me it was a Jackdaw bird * oh its from the crow family.. =P*

Ah! That is so cool, a baby crow! Are you keeping it?
No, like i said he's not mine...the Jackdaw is at the home from my Brothers girlfriend....so i only saw him once...they raise him up untill he can fly again..for now the brothers of my bro's gf take care of him...feed him and learn him to fly ect.. :)

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
oh man! *looks around* now where did i put my camera?

kochoupink

butts lol
No, like i said he's not mine...the Jackdaw is at the home from my Brothers girlfriend....so i only saw him once...they raise him up untill he can fly again..for now the brothers of my bro's gf take care of him...feed him and learn him to fly ect.. :)

If I were them, I'd keep it. Corvids (members of the crow family) are crazy smart and loyal. You can teach them to talk.

Dubble Flux

Just as a preface, I don't sit around making the perfect picture. The images you are about to see are raw emotion.

Here's a few from this last Thursday. Some friends and I went downtown to Uno's pizza then went to Millienium Park to touch the big chrome bean.

Dirty bean! I am on the left.

Good times.

You like? I'm pushing so hard you can see my neck muscle poppin' out. I need to stop takin' them neck steeroids.

Then a few from the breakfast table this (now over) Senior year:

Stranger, stay away from my danger!

Hurr hurr bling.

Hungry eyes! I was trying to mimic him, but I make a poor mirror.

Here's a few from the Winter Dance '08. Let's just say my friend and I had some "herbal treatment" before we got there. About $30 dollars-worth between us.

Believe me, I look a LOT more ugly in this pic than I usually am. Camera caught me off guard and made me laugh.

God, my weed-face is frikkin' ugly. Oh well, I copped me a feel-ski!

Random pics here:

Outside delicious Wolfy's about 18 months ago. My brother is Butters.

Coming home from an All That Remains concert at the House of Blues 2 years ago. Note the amount of people you can fit in a Honda Civic.

Very early sophmore year, 2.5 years ago. I had long hair then.

Another early Sophmore year lunch. Ah, those days. I'm checking for breast cancer.

Look, it's me!

EDIT:

This was just taken 4 hours ago and my friend just put it up.

We're graduate wizards.

And even though I'm not visibly in here:

"And I now present you Lake View's graduates of 2009!"

Last edited:

Pearl's Perap

@ Zak: I love it how I always see a different hair in your latest pictures hahaha. I don't reckon you've donned plat. blond before though, it looks surprisingly normal (as normal as you could get xP)

I always change my hair, I get bored of colours so easily, when I get tired of re-doing the platinum roots, I'm gonna go all over red for a while :p

Looking pretty much the same as ever ;D

Well, someone looks pretty darn adorable. ;O
It looks nice like that. Leaveee it. :]

I redyed it one last time, just to get it a bit lighter still. Just need to finish it off in the next few days and I'm sorted. Still need to trim the slugesque eyebrows a little bit, too >_>

Smoking kills but who cares

peacebone

ChloboShoka

Writer
Katiekitten: Pretty dress and nice hair.~
Peacebone: Smoking. Hehe you look cool in those pics.
Dubble Flux: Awesome shirts.~
Pearls Perap: Awesome blonde hair.~
Hakublue: The 3rd pic is awesome. =D
the1stpkmnfan: Awesome mask. =D
SoLaR-ScEpTiLe: Nice smile and yoiu're lucky and cool bird. =D LIke the expression of the bird in the second pic.
Mandi:Wicked pics. :p I think I'll steal that panda plushie. 8D

1 2 3 4

Status
Not open for further replies.