• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Migration Towards Recovery...

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Hello, whoever's reading this. I'm Game maker, from BMGf and elsewhere... I've decided to join here for two reasons. Reason 1: to claim the username before anyone else did. Reason 2: to try and recover from something, and maybe make new friends...

If you're a tl;dr sort of person, you can skip all of the following. I fell in love in the winter. She was my angel. I've had the worst past for so long, and all I could feel was a bitter cold in me. My family hates me and treat me like a servant boy. My father had an affair and divorced my mother in the sunrise of the millenia. Tons of my possesions, I've had to keep them hidden away. My brothers would always take them from me and sell them to different shops to gain money for alcohol and joints. It wasn't until a year later that both of them left the house, so I'm still holding onto my few videogames, mostly Pokemon.

I was a member on BMGf, and still am, for nearly two years now. And drama spreads like a virus there. I try to ignore all of the troubles in life and play games too keep myself both sane and content, hence my name. And a year ago, she joined. I was automatically imperessed by her username, Yellow de Viridian, and I had to welcome her. It wasn't until a month or so later that I finally got to meet her properly. Her account was hacked and she created a sock-puppet asking for help. So I reffered her to a staff member, which gave her the help she needed. As time went by, we developed a relationship. She and I would share stories, and we also shared laughs. As the days grew colder, the cold in my heart grew warmer, because I started to fall for her.

My friends, early graduates, are leaving me, and my unemployed mother has to salvage money in any way possible, since her job'ss business was terminated. But I was able to get by, because my little angel was by my side. I had nothing else in the world but her, and her alone. And she became my whole world. She was my first true love. And as the days passed by, good or bad, we grew closer together, and she told me the one thing I worshiped her for...

I love you.

In over a decade, she was the first person to ever tell me that. And I tried to hang on to those words forever. I kissed the ground she walked on. She gave me so much warmth. And I made her promise something to me. I wanted her to pomise to me that she'll do anything it takes for her to stay safe. And she made it, on the condition that I promise something to her in return. She made me promise that, through thick and thin, to always go to her because she'll always be there for me. So I made it. I couldn't ask for anything more, because I had only one thing, her love for me, and that was all I really needed...

...But that wreched day came. BMGf was going through an update. She went to some other forum site called Zoroark's Nightmare. She asked me to join her there. It was the biggest mistake I've ever made. The forums there are dead. The only things alive in it are the blogs and the chatbox. And it's filled with things. Things I don't want to see. All they do is talk about ho they want to harrass each other in a mature way. And they show how they want to do that to my angel, even when I'm there to watch it all happen. And it bothered me to see them talk about the love of my life in that fashion.

I told her how it hurt me, and she didn't bother to listen. As she spent more and more time there, she ignored me on BMGf. I didn't want to join her on ZN because I didn't want to see them talk like that about her. And she left me alone. I grew cold again. I went insane. She didn't bother to come and comfort me, no matter how many times I've tried to talk to her... she had broken her own promise...

Something had been bothering her lately. I wanted to help her, I gave her so much of myself to listen to her words... but she pushed me away. She rejected my hand. It was one of the worse feelings I've ever experienced. And all the while, those members there were still talking about horrible things all around. I thought it couldn't get any worse. I was wrong...

Another user, a moderator there, was banned twice on BMGf. the first time was for soliciting over the internet. the second was for creating a sock-puppet. And when he came back, he always complained about how he can't be a moderator on BMGf and how the girl(s) he fell for wouldn't return his love. And he talks about those rotten actions just as much as the others did.

He took her away from me. I lost my angel, she ran to him and dumped me. She took my heart and stomped on it. I lost everything in the world. I have a distopian household, I'm dirt-poor, I'm losing most of my friends, and I lost the one last thing I had... warmth. She told me to burn in Hell. I knew that she didn't give a damn about me anymore. She wanted to dump me for some time before. All the while, I was under the impression she still had feelings for me. And she just took my heart and stomped on it like the most pathetic insect to walk the earth.

I wanted to, and still do, reach the knife. many people on BMGf, half of whom I don't know, told me to just shut up and go do something else. I'm nothing but wasted space now. Going to Zoroark's Nightmare was a living nightmare for me. I don't know why I let that liar trick me into joining. I just don't know anything anymore...

They took my angel away from me. I thought she wanted me happy. When all along she wanted me gone. And, to this moment, I still have thoughts to reach for the knife. But I came here instead... I wanted to tell someone unfamiliar to me exactly how I feel. I want to forget everything. I want everything from my mind gone. I want warmth again.

It's not the fact that I don't have a girlfriend anymore that makes me sad. It's the fact that she dismissed me so easily for some perverted complainer. And she feels no guilt about it. Now, well...

My heart still bleeds. I want to remain in BMGf to be with my other friends, but she's with them too, only making my heart bleed more, because she's become so content since she ripped out my soul. Since that day, I've vomitted repeatedly. Almost 4-9 times a day. I've only drank water, and not eaten since. I don't think I want to eat anytime soon.

So that's the story of this heart-broken jester that pleads for a shoulder to cry on, or a knife. So...

Pixelz

Boomstick!
This is the most rediculus troll I have ever seen. Make it believable dude.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Think what you want... it's true.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Wait, what? No, I'm from BMGf. This is my first time joining Serebii. Just to get away from all of that...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Umm...damn I'm not really sure what to say...Cool story bro?

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Luckily for your sake we aren't as ****ed up as the people from those forums you mentioned.

Also, if it's actually true, then post a link to Zoroark's Nightmare.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Umm...damn I'm not really sure what to say...Cool story bro?

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Luckily for your sake we aren't as ****ed up as the people from those forums you mentioned.

Also, if it's actually true, then post a link to Zoroark's Nightmare.

We were instruced to not give such links to the site, because of different people rining it out of hatred for an administrator there, Shiny Celebi/Neoflare. I'm sorry.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well, he isn't lying about the forum. I don't know if it's all true, but welcome to the forums. :)

Anyway, do you by any chance do competitive battling?

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Sorry, I don't.

Well, he isn't lying about the forum. I don't know if it's all true, but welcome to the forums. :)

Anyway, do you by any chance do competitive battling?

Can't afford wifi.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
TROLL. If you can't afford wifi, why are you on a computer? Smooth move.

We aren't paying for our internet. My mother's trying to start a business with a friend of hers, who pays our internet access for us. The business consists of having the elderly taken care of by her employees. The business will rise sometime next year. Which leaves me to get out of the house before getting to enjoy some stuff money can buy.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Cool story bro. Good luck finding sympathy on the Internet, you hilariously oblivious man.

Pixelz

Boomstick!
We aren't paying for our internet. My mother's trying to start a business with a friend of hers, who pays our internet access for us. The business consists of having the elderly taken care of by her employees. The business will rise sometime next year. Which leaves me to get out of the house before getting to enjoy some stuff money can buy.

But if you have internet, then you have wifi. You can afford it. Are you a moron? If you want friends, this is how NOT to do it. Post normally. Doing stuff
like this gets you banned.

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
derp

Cool story bro. Good luck finding sympathy on the Internet, you hilariously oblivious man.

There is room for everyone and anyone on the internet. If we got furries and 20 year old male My Little Pony lovers, why not a few people who actually give a damn about other peoples problems?

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
There is room for everyone and anyone on the internet. If we got furries and 20 year old male My Little Pony lovers, why not a few people who actually give a damn about other peoples problems?

so, writing hilariously unpitiable, bad-attempts-at-gaining-sympathy-from-complete-strangers stories on the internet about "oh woe is me my life sucks" ******** is totally acceptable?

Besides, he's probably a troll.

Worry about your own problems, not some emo's.

edit: I just remembered this is a Pokemon forum, not a self-help one.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well..

so, writing hilariously unpitiable, bad-attempts-at-gaining-sympathy-from-complete-strangers stories on the internet about "oh woe is me my life sucks" ******** is totally acceptable?

Compared to alot of the stuff on the internet, including the above mentioned, then yeah it's pretty acceptable. Plus I never said he WASN'T a troll.