• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Milk.

Favorite Milk?

• Skim

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 1%

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 2%

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Whole

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Discuss the aspects of milk here.

As for me, I drink skim milk most of the time, but I like 1%.

Since I can't drink Chateau Romani, I'll say 2% for now.

I prefer my milk to be chocolate if I'm just drinking it for something other than breakfast, though.

Shuam

righteous
1% or 2%. Skim milk is an atrocity and should be banned from existence.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Whole, organic milk please. Anything lower is too watered down. 2% is acceptable, but I really don't like it. 1% and non-fat is just like milk flavored water, which is, to say the least, disgusting.

And it's pointless to drink anything less than whole milk because you believe it's "healthier." Do you know where the calcium comes from? That's right, the FAT. Removing the fat removes the majority of the calcium, and nullifies the purpose of drinking milk in the first place (unless you just want the flavor, but that's also removed with the reduction of fat).

Anyways, whole milk please.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I drink 1% most of the time, since that's what the school has to offer for a drink, but my favorite is whole milk.(which I only get if I go to my grandma's)

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
2% is pretty much the only thing that my dad buys.

With that being said, I'm lactose intolerant but I still drink milk.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Whole milk. I hate 2% milk unless its chocolate flavored. It always tasted too watered down for my taste. Plus with my genetics i'm not too worried about getting fat anytime soon.

Jameson1

Mes amis
1% wheeeehaaaaa

I don't always drink milk, but when I do I prefer 2%.

Used to drink whole milk (known up here as homogenized, or homo milk). Overall I dislike the aftertaste of milk and that it doesn't quench my thirst, as it is more "solid" than some other drinks.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I like chocolate milk, and I usually drink 1% or fat free. Whole milk tastes the best in my opinion, however.

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
I hate drinking milk unless its with my cereal. It's too thick and leaves a nasty aftertaste. On the other hand I absolutely love chocolate milk. Tru moo or something of that nature. Not Hershey syrup mixed with milk. I can't stand the taste of that junk.