• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twentington

Outta here!
(MASSIVE APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE AS THE LIGHTS GO UP)

You're going away with $125,000! But we've still gotta go through the formalities... let's say you had decided to answer. What would you have gone with?

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Tough choice... but I probably would have gone with D.

Twentington

Outta here!
Well, we've gotten through the good news... the bad news is, you would have won $250,000.

(AUDIENCE GROANS LOUDLY)

But hey, it doesn't matter, you've got $125,000! Thanks for coming out, best of luck with the penguins in Antarctica!

(Regis hands Crimson the check)

[SFX AS GRAPHIC APPEARS ON SCREEN]

TOTAL WINNINGS
$125,000

[WALK AWAY CUE]

(Regis is back at center stage)

She was a wonderful player, it's just too bad she wasn't able to go further than she did. But hey, $125,000 is definitely good money. Anyhow, the ring of fire is falling apart; we've only got 6 contestants left! There's still a game to be played, though, so on with the next fastest finger!

[CUE]

Put the following geometric shapes in order from the most sides to the fewest sides.
A. Decagon B. Hexagon
C. Octagon D. Pentagon​

(48 hours)

Twentington

Outta here!
Alright, two more players ran out of time, so I gotta kick them out, not that it matters.

I spoke with our two normal responders to these (Ansem and Destroyer; I also contacted BlazikenBlitz, who did not respond back), and they both basically agreed that we should try something else. We are... sort of.

COMING SOON:
MILLIONAIRE: HOT SEAT

Ansem and Destroyer are going to fill the first two spots; if BlazikenBlitz responds back, he'll get the third spot I promised him. For now, though, that's the end of this thread.

(BTW: Answer to FF was A, C, B, D; Destroyer would have won, so he'll get the first spot in Hot Seat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.