• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Milotic: The champion of OU

Please rate my team on a scale of 10.

Votes: 9 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 11.1%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 3 6.7%

Votes: 11 24.4%

Votes: 8 17.8%

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnXkid

Candlelight
Thanks kill.mate.repeat but you cant deny it was correct.

Hi. Are you serious? Do you honestly believe any of that was incorrect?

Smogon noobs gtfo please.

You were pretty much also trying to insult calum so

8PYYM9WR.jpg

johnXkid

Candlelight
It's not my fault I am insulting calum when he shits up my forum with bad rates. Also you guys are flaming me but you seriously can't deny that i'm right.

Here's the opinions of some solid battlers

<%Jibaku> yes
<+Tab> yes
<jumpluff> yes
<+LonelyNess> horribly stall weak

Also Wobbuffett i have more pocket monster talent in my **** than you do.

Lol. No ones disagreeing that this team is bad which i personally agree with, but we're just saying...

gtfo3cr.jpg

Also your forum is already filled with noobs and you still think it's amazing, you people need to get off smogon's ****.

stupid faggot.

I

Also Wobbuffett i have more pocket monster talent in my **** than you do.

Totally.

You aren't some noob who thinks hes amaze at all. Nothing of the sort.

Last edited:

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
It's not my fault I am insulting calum when he shits up my forum with bad rates. Also you guys are flaming me but you seriously can't deny that i'm right.

Here's the opinions of some solid battlers

<%Jibaku> yes
<+Tab> yes
<jumpluff> yes
<+LonelyNess> horribly stall weak

There's a reason Serebii is Serebii and smogon is smogon.
No that line doesn't make sense to me either. But really, smogon is for people who're like "POKEMON IS NOT A GAME, IT IS A WAY OF LIFE" Serebii is more friendly and laid back. How about you stick to your forum and we'll stick to ours? Because really all that ever happens when you rate is a flame war.

GIRAFARIG DOES ALSO NOT APPROVE BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO WIN IMAGES OF THIS ON TEH INTERNETZ.

Last edited:

Freakshow

Jibaku
No that line doesn't make sense to me either. But really, smogon is for people who're like "POKEMON IS NOT A GAME, IT IS A WAY OF LIFE" Serebii is more friendly and laid back. How about you stick to your forum and we'll stick to ours? Because really all that ever happens when you rate is a flame war.
Let's face it. We came here and gave a rate, then you people just had to be all flamy about it. It's not like your posts are helping anyone-at least they have a point in whatever they're saying. Well, I suppose my post in itself would be useless but you people are spamming the RMT with inflammatory posts that don't go anywhere.

johnXkid

Candlelight
You guys seem fond of huge irrelevant pictures, do you use it to hide behind so you don't have to actually defend your points?

You guys seem fond of huge irrelevant pictures, do you use it to hide behind so you don't have to actually defend your points?

They are telling you to gtfo pussy.

Kill.Mate.Repeat.

Feel My Aura
hmm ok, soo ill explain.

Wobb and Gren and all the other posters here have problems with your guy's attitudes, etc. we dont have to hide behind pictures here or whatever you seem to think we 'hide behind.' Its the ****ing internet for christ sake, we are all hiding behind computers, if you didnt know.

I dont see the relevance of some of 'our' own posts, but whatever. I know that its diffrent between how raters from Smgon present posts, while raters from this dump post diffrently. We have to understand that its diffrent. We all (or at least i do) awknowledge that smogon is superior to serebii in all ways competitive. That doesnt change why i post here. I strive to make this shithole a bit better, and if i can manage to do that by even the reflection of one person's thread, then i feel as if i have accomplished something.

Either way, we have already rated this team, etc. We know it sucks. Im about over it to be honest. The OP is a stuck up piece of **** if i ever saw one. Most of the posters have at least tried to help him but with no avail. Now wether you find oure information relevant or not is your call.

Oh, and i respect all four of those smogon players you talked about. They know what it takes to rise above the rest when it comes to battling.

I hope this post can help clarify what would be uneccessary flaming. And i hope ive defended something without a picture.

hmm ok, soo ill explain.

Wobb and Gren and all the other posters here have problems with your guy's attitudes, etc. we dont have to hide behind pictures here or whatever you seem to think we 'hide behind.' Its the ****ing internet for christ sake, we are all hiding behind computers, if you didnt know.

I dont see the relevance of some of 'our' own posts, but whatever. I know that its diffrent between how raters from Smgon present posts, while raters from this dump post diffrently. We have to understand that its diffrent. We all (or at least i do) awknowledge that smogon is superior to serebii in all ways competitive. That doesnt change why i post here. I strive to make this shithole a bit better, and if i can manage to do that by even the reflection of one person's thread, then i feel as if i have accomplished something.

Either way, we have already rated this team, etc. We know it sucks. Im about over it to be honest. The OP is a stuck up piece of **** if i ever saw one. Most of the posters have at least tried to help him but with no avail. Now wether you find oure information relevant or not is your call.

Oh, and i respect all four of those smogon players you talked about. They know what it takes to rise above the rest when it comes to battling.

I hope this post can help clarify what would be uneccessary flaming. And i hope ive defended something without a picture.

I don't.

I know first hand as i am a member on smogon, and i realize they honestly just think they're better then everyone else when easily some more "unknown" people could beat them in a battle/rate a team better/make a better set/etc.

But i agree with the rest.

Last thing is; gtfo once again.

johnXkid

Candlelight
I don't.

I know first hand as i am a member on smogon, and i realize they honestly just think they're better then everyone else when easily some more "unknown" people could beat them in a battle/rate a team better/make a better set/etc.

But i agree with the rest.

Last thing is; gtfo once again.

I am a moderator on Smogon (as is TAB) and they are all exemplary members if i have ever seen them.

Thanks kill.mate.repeat, i respect the fact that you posted that. I personally don't have a problem with you but it kind of pisses me off when I come with a serious rate and you guys STILL think i'm trying to troll you.

2nding the stuck up OP.

Also ~wobbufett~ you aren't accomplishing anything by telling me to gtfo i hope you realize ^_^

I know you're a moderator and so is TAB, and i also know you all need to get over yourselves. You aren't anything special just because you ride smogon's ****.

I don't think you're trolling, i just think you're annoying/Stuck up and need to GTFO.

johnXkid

Candlelight
I don't think you're trolling, i just think you're annoying/Stuck up and need to GTFO.

Jesus is GTFO the 12 year old acronym of the day or something?

I don't even know how any of you know who I am regardless.

Seriously you don't accomplish anything at all, this is the internet. Also just curious how am I being stuck up. Lecture me on it.

Kingdrom

Turn Away Again
I am a moderator on Smogon

august, right?

I think the Smogon forums are geared towards an agenda more than these are, so while being blunt may be expected on Smogon, it isn't here, which provoked the above responses. It's like going to a foreign country without observing their traditions properly. You may not have individually done anything wrong, but the people here interprets it as otherwise and calls you out on it. In some ways, the creator of this thread is guilty of this too as he left Smogon due to a ban- his first RMT came off as arrogant and a flame war ensued. This RMT seems better though compared to the first based upon attitude alone. I guess my point is that you can't expect it to be any other way. The laid-back nature of these forums are a direct result of how the DPPt community migrated through and in-between several different areas of Serebii. Similarly, the professional nature of Smogon is a direct result of how chaos built his site with a mission and focused it around the purpose, rather than letting variations on the theme split off and distract him from the original intention.

Posters on Smogon are popular because they contribute and get involved in the community, much like any other forum. I'm willing to bet that there are people who speak on their behalf without said members knowledge (and it happens here too, several times in this thread actually). But being a regular contributor does not necessarily make one an outstanding battler- usually skills are acquired before contributing. It's funny that some people confuse a large post count with being able to battle well- it isn't uncommon for the inverse to be true.

Last edited:

Kill.Mate.Repeat.

Feel My Aura
Look, still isnt getting us anywhere, so really lets just try to prevail on a happy medium.

This team sucks, amiright?

It needs help?

John tried to help, but really, the OP wouldnt take advice from God.

And on the fact of great players at smogon: We dont ACTUALLY know them, but from the outside they appear to be 'holier-than-thou,' and so thats what sparked Wobb's hatred, and when he saw someone who is a regular poster, he got me to post something irrelevant and retarded.

Lets just get over it.

Rhys29

Encore
o.o This thread got out of hand quickly.

Quite honestly all you team Lumi guys I talk to (you know who you are) that are flaming are quite out of line. As I am sure I have told some of you, you will not understand why Smogon deserves the respect it does. I used to flame it on a daily basis but you don't see that anymore. You all have an inbred hate for Smogon for a reason that I try to remember but cannot, probably something about how you hate standard sets and how Smogonites support Smogon (which is the same as you not supporting Serebii).

Honestly, bickering = sad. You seem to gang up on anyone that rubs you the wrong way. Reno and I used to have this problem but now we are on even ground since I grew the f*ck up and started knowing what I was talking about, thus no more bickering. Once you punks realize that you rate because someone asked for help and NOT TO HAVE THEM GET ON THEIR KNEES AND SUCK YOUR D*CK BECAUSE YOU RATED THEIR TEAM AND SPOOG ABOUT HOW GOOD THE RATE IS then you will understand why top raters DO NOT COMPLAIN when we give a good rate and it is generally ignored (from what I have seen... and my top raters are not Serebii pro list). We are simply giving an opinion for OP. That is all. If you want to post a huge rate and then have the OP respond and give you feed back on EVERY detail just to boost your ego or for whatever other reason you need them to post back for, then be my guest. You honestly look like children. Which I'm actually pretty sure you are...

Let's end this annoying flaming. Honestly.

TAB THE ALTARIA

ALTARIA **** YEAH
btw whoever it is thats trying (and doing a pretty bad job at it) to troll smogons rmt forum...it takes me 30 seconds to delete your threads + ban you. find a better use for your time.

calum

Banned
K, so this all started because I made a bad rate at Smogon? From what I understand.

If you could be so nice as to PM it to me JonxKid or whatever and Tab.

And I didnt see what you said because you editted the post, but seriously coming to serebii to complain about rates at Smogon without PMing me before hand is a bit silly, and to be honest I did not have anything against Tab and the other guy, until this.

Why dont you just infract me at Smogon? Oh you cant because your mods might be in trouble. But you come to sppf to get back at me as there is nothing for you to lose, when in fact I did nothing to you.

Grow up guys, grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.