• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Milotic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon

Milotic Master
Good Morning Sir's/M'am's Today I'm Here To Talk To You About:
Milotic ;350;

Milotic Is The Queen Of The See
Milotic Is The Queen Of My Poke Life
Milotic Is The Love Of MY Poke Life

What Do you Think Of Milotic? ;350;

Carbon

What is this I don't
If you look at it right, it looks like a lampray.

Put a wig and a few sparkles on it and you have yourself a real life Milotic!

bostonstyxboy

Music Man
I really liked Milotic in the 3rd gen. When I found my first Feebas, I was probably one of the happiest guys on Earth. However, after the generation switch, I haven't really found what I'm looking for in Milotic. I mean, it's a beautiful winner, but Feebas is just too far away and too rare to bother anymore. =(

Archon

Milotic Master
I really liked Milotic in the 3rd gen. When I found my first Feebas, I was probably one of the happiest guys on Earth. However, after the generation switch, I haven't really found what I'm looking for in Milotic. I mean, it's a beautiful winner, but Feebas is just too far away and too rare to bother anymore. =(

Aw I'm Very Sorry You Feel That Way :( Maybe You Should Give Milotic Another chance Maybe It could Make You Just As Happy :)?

Alloute

Not Banned
Milotic = fail sorry :(

That Pokemon is weak, I prefer Garchomp or Latias, something that'll make a great battler.

Archon

Milotic Master
Oh You Did Not Just Diss Him He At Lvl 100 Ev Trained With The Right Moves becomes a UBER :)

Mongerty

Halo Fanatic
You have to pal park a Feebas, right? If that is the case, I need to boot up my GBA to go catch one so I can transfer it. Problem is I have Emerald, so it looks like I will be searching for the right fishing spot. That just makes it more rewarding though, right?

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
I like Milotic because its unique and something different from any other pokemon. Feebas is hard to find, then you have to max out its beauty.
I plan on getting a Milotic. Finding a feebas in E/R/S, is like trying to find a shiny.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Milotic needs to teach people how to use capitalization better...

Black Diaruga

Chahuistle
Archon said:
What Do you Think Of Milotic? ;350;
I consider it a unique Pokémon for the way it evolves, since it needs to max a contest Stat in order to evolve. Other than that, however, I think of it as just one more Pokémon.

Chaotic Houndoom said:
Finding a feebas in E/R/S, is like trying to find a shiny.
I will rate such statement as 4.8% accurate.

It ain't bad... not the greatest thing in the world. Decent stats. Kinda annoying to even find a Feebas (easy compared to finding a Shiny, however) in RSE, and I never did find one myself in Platinum (I had to trade to get one). Because of that, I basically consider them over-rated. I'm not a huge fan of contest-type mini-games, so I never really even bothered evolving one since my old RSE days several years ago.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Actually I like Feebas better than Milotic, maybe because everyone ignores it. I mean Milotic is son shiny and sparkling and..so that simple somehow sad looking Feebas is much more attracting me for a hug than Milotic.
Of course statwise Milotic is better and I was simply surprised that you could get one Shiny as Eventpoke...

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
i really like milotic. with the right moves and good stats it can be one of the pokemon that lasts at least a bit longer than the other pokemon. (i am not including legendary pokemon in this statement).
well, that's how it is with me. plus the endurance gives me a chance to heal my other pokemon if need be, and still get in some attacks. :) though i also gave my milotic leftovers, and it used to have pokerus. so that may have helped... :\

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
I don't like milotic, I hate its cry and I dont like how it looks, it looks like a supermodel pokemon that only the lass trainers would carry, and that it would cry if it got hit.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Never Fancied Milotic. Probably Because It Was Kinda Hard To Evolve Feebas In 3rd Gen.
I Only Own One Milotic...Im Not Planning On Getting It In 4th Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.