• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MiloticMistress's Master Spritery Shop

M

MiloticMistress

MiloticMistress and Haku of the Shell Bullet's Master Spritery Shop

Hello, and welcome to my Master Spritery Shop! Est. 11/11/05

I can take up to 5 requests, remember. No more, yes less.

We are currently open! Feel free to request!
"Requesting when closed makes MiloticMistress want to feed the requester to her n00b eating pokemon, so don't!"

Alrighty, rules.

1. No flaming.
2. No spamming.
3. No requesting when closed. "Requesting when closed makes MiloticMistress want to feed the requester to her n00b eating pokemon, so don't!"
4. Please DON'T tell me to hurry up. I try to go as fast as I can.
5. You get what you requested for.
6. Don't make another request until an hour after your previous request.
7. If you don't put your request in your sig, it will go up for adoption. You may only re-adopt your own request ONCE.
8. If an adoptee doesn't put the adopted sprite in their sig, the sprite goes up for adoption. Adoptees cannot re-adopt.

And second-lastly!
9. Obey SerebiiForum rules.
And last, but not least!
10. Obey these rules or go on the List of Shame!

List of Shame:
Empty. W00t!

Up for adoption:
Blonde Cooltrainer requested by Diva1 -
blonde3.png

Custom Trainer requested by Articuno -
scustomtrainer8hb.png

"Unawakened Rayquaza" requested by Haku of the Shell Bullet - (hang on, I'll grab the url quick smart!)

Requests:
1. NONE
2. NONE
3. NONE
4. NONE
5. NONE
6. NONE

Enjoy your creations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make me a Rayquaza (sp) that has all the green turned to grey, red eyes, light grey where the yellow is, and the claws and teeth too? You can change the mouth to what ever you want, i just need it to look like he hasnt been 'Awoken' yet

M

MiloticMistress

Hm hm..I'll try.

~EDIT~ Done! Here:
unawakenedrayquaza6qe.png

Enjoy.

Also, I'm gonna be nice, the shop will be open for requests during the night and closed for sometime tommorow until I finish the requests. And the limit will go up to SIX!

Good night.

J

jhoto moto

Hey if your hiring can I work here I can do:

fusions,recoulers,trainer fusions,fakemon,costum sprites

P

Perfect Darkness

Can you make a person sprite? If you can, here's what I'd like-A girl, with peach skin, medium brown hair going down to her waist, jeans, and a shirt that is a pink short sleeve shirt over a black 3/4 sleeve. So it'd basically look like a pink short sleeve with black sleeves coming out

~;144;

Thank you. Now, may I work here as well? I can recolor, but was just feeling too tired to do Rayquaza, I have plenty of examples, just PM me if you need to see some

M

MiloticMistress

Work? Hm hm...
Well...
Certainly! You can help.
And I'll try to get your request done Articuno. It may turn up as you didn't like though.
~EDIT~ Done! Here:
scustomtrainer8hb.png

Also, I forgot to mention, I do white-be-gones, too.

WRP's Sprite Recoloring.
My Powers turn
sprtflg.png
into
Yuki.png

and
frlg.png
into
2yuki.png

And I can turn Pokemon
Kawaii
kawaiidragonite.png

or Icy
icymeganium.png

Evil Pokemon

satachu.png

and ~NEW~
XD Pokemon
XDCLEFABLE.png

Same With People
Icy
icyglacet.png

and Kawaii
kawaiilady.png

If you want you're Trainer Recolored Spicificly, you HAVE TO SPECIFY THE COLORS, otherwise, the request will be rejected!!
Also, I can color sprites to Diffrent Anime Chareters. all i need, simply enough, is a FULL BODY PICTURE, meaning, I can see there shirt, pants, haircolor. shoes arnt that important unless there a bizzare color, theyll prorobly just be black
Waitlist
~none now~

Request Pickup: (NOTE: The same rules apply for my sprites as the others on the tread, you have 1 week to pick them up)
None now

WHEN I MAKE YOU A RECOLOR, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT ANYWERE!! YOU MAY ONLY USE THE SPRITES IF YOU GIVE ME CREDIT, OTHERWISE, I WILL REPORT YOU.

Last edited:
Diva1 said:
Can I have a recoloring of the R/S female cooltrainer? If so I would like her hair to be a blondish color, please.
blonde.png

Edit: Wait, Cool Trainer, let me fix that
blonde2.png

There ya go, all better now

Last edited:
M

MiloticMistress

Ok! Will do!
~EDIT~ Done!
suicuneegg4pm.png

Enjoy!
Oh, and also, I'm not taking requests for a while, I've gotta go out somewhere, so bye!

yea, as long as credit is still given

P

pikachu000

MiloticMistress said:
Ok! Will do!
~EDIT~ Done!
suicuneegg4pm.png

Enjoy!
Oh, and also, I'm not taking requests for a while, I've gotta go out somewhere, so bye!

thanx for the egg!!

Now Anouncing:
Evil Pokemon!!!
satachu.png

Still working on HOLY and XD Pokemon

M

MiloticMistress

Well, Articuno didn't use her trainer and Diva her trainer, so up for adoption they go!