• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Miltank moveset

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I was just browsing through the Pokedex a while ago and stumbled on Miltank's page. I'd always dismissed that thing back in G/S, but it has pretty damn good stats actually. A physical wall, it looks like. So I'm wondering, what would be a good moveset for it? I was thinking maybe...

-Milk Drink
-Heal Bell
-Counter
-Double Edge/Return/Earthquake/Filler

133tSneasel

The best moveset probably for Miltank, is Curse, Body Slam, Milk Drink, Heal Bell. @Leftovers.

You can also, use Psych Up, Body Slam, Earthquake/Shadow Ball, Milk Drink

Shadow_Master®

Rockin' Rock !
Miltank @ Leftovers
- Rollout
- Attract
- Body Slam
- Milk Drink

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Sure, Pokemanyak, if I wanted a physical sweeper. But that's not what Miltank's best at...

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Sure, Pokemanyak, if I wanted a physical sweeper. But that's not what Miltank's best at...
i would go with 133tSneasel's idea.Curse will boost its attack and def,attack with body slam,and heal with heal bell and Milk Drink(that is my miltank's moveset.

blueorbified

miltank_adamant@leftovers

heal bell
milk drink
curse
return/earthquake/double edge

133tSneasel; ur set is good but i guess return at full power or double edge might (or will ) take more hp than body slam.All these three moves have stab while earthquake covers a lot of types

and why is everyone forgetting roll out? That roll out with which whitney's miltank troubled us so much? Maybe roll out is not good afterall as even i forgot it.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Rollout can be amazing, if you get the chance to charge it up. My Sandslash used it to devestating effect more than a few times against gym leaders. Charge it up on their first one, and then OHKO their whole team. Didn't even need to Defense Curl to power it up either.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Miltank @ Leftovers
- Rollout
- Attract
- Body Slam
- Milk Drink

I'd kill you just for reminding me about Whitney...lol.

Rollout can be amazing, if you get the chance to charge it up. My Sandslash used it to devestating effect more than a few times against gym leaders. Charge it up on their first one, and then OHKO their whole team. Didn't even need to Defense Curl to power it up either.

Well Roll Out is pretty situational, and might be useful against stronger opponents, since its defences and HP allow it to survive pretty much anything dished at it.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
so are u keeping roll out?maybe Its a good alternative to maybe curse if u dont need it

Well I actually don't have a Miltank in my 3rd gen games as my Emerald is broken... can't get any Safari Extension stuff (as in, ALL THE GOOD JOHTO STUFF). Using one in my Crystal emulator though; I love it... So beefy (no pun intended).

torchic_lover

I was just browsing through the Pokedex a while ago and stumbled on Miltank's page. I'd always dismissed that thing back in G/S, but it has pretty damn good stats actually. A physical wall, it looks like. So I'm wondering, what would be a good moveset for it? I was thinking maybe...

-Milk Drink
-Heal Bell
-return/body slam/headbutt
-curse

very nice moveset overall, yet curse will help out normal moves changes in bold

golduck#1

i would have return on miltank as it's attack but...... before it has started to love you u could have body slam/eq