• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mime Jr.? O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
At JAA at MoA the had Manene Poke Dolls... one of the staff members went up to another who was greeting/watching the line for the Pokemon Center and said to her to hold up Manene and introduce Manene to people who didn't know about this new Pokemon. Well, turn out I found out the English name was Mime Jr. o_O Couldn't they be just a little more creative? Well, I gess cuz "Mr." Mime and since Manene was the pre evolution they called it Mime "Jr.". Anyways... I didn't know if there was a thread talking about his new name or if this is in the right spot to post this but sorry if so. ;manene;

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I expected it to be something like Mime Jr. or Jr. Mime. At least with this name it won't be gender confused like Mr. Mime.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
There WAS a thread talking about this. And Mime Jr. isn't a confirmed name, when we know it's real name, Serebii's sure to put in on the news section in the main site.

fidani16 said:
There WAS a thread talking about this. And Mime Jr. isn't a confirmed name, when we know it's real name, Serebii's sure to put in on the news section in the main site.

Sorry about making another thread about this. >.> Your right... but I just heard that... the tag was in Japanese... but I think on the price tag it said Poke' Doll Mime Jr... cuz I saw it... if I go to JAA in New York I'll double check the tag... XD

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
fidani16 said:
No, the name has been settled on. After all, the eighth movie was dubbed a while ago. So if they said Mime Jr. is the name, they were probably right.

If it really is called Mime Jr I will have to re-name all the Manene I get in D/P.
Mime Jr Honestly.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
may lover said:
No, the name has been settled on. After all, the eighth movie was dubbed a while ago. So if they said Mime Jr. is the name, they were probably right.

Ok now, two people saying that... maybe it is true but I still can't believe it. How can it have such a weird name???

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
fidani16 said:
How can someone there say it is Mime Jr. while in any site that put important news on it isn't?

I don't believe.
Because PUSA might wanna keep it a surprise for everyone who goes to JAA.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Mime JR 0_o *Twitches*
That is the most disgusting, most unoriginal, most childish name NOA has ever come up with, and that is saying something. I for one am going to stick with calling MANENE by it's proper name.
Still, it's what I was expecting. (And dreading)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
That is so depressing!

Mime Jr. is just bad...

(I hope they dont ruin Buizeru and Perrapu's names)

water types rule

That name sucks, I thought "Seel" was their creative name rock bottom, but I guess not.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
water types rule said:
That name sucks, I thought "Seel" was their creative name rock bottom, but I guess not.

Ahem... DEWGONG... U_U;

Hmm... you ever wonder who's coming up with these names? Probably the same people who made the Pokemon Ranger logo. :F

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I've heard a user here at serebii say that an employee at Nintendo said that it was Jr. mime(better then Mime Jr.:p)Other say its MiniMime:)&) and Jestar.I doubt that Mime Jr. s its real name(and I hope its not also)

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Looks like I've guessed right. Now only of they revealed Manyula's English name....

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
I swear if the official name for Manene is infact confirmed as Mime Jr., alot of people will be mad. If any of the rumored names for Manene come true, I personally would hope it to be Jestar.

-Dragetre.

Anon e Mouse Jr.

Boulder Trainer
Thedarkcipher said:
off topic, i heard on wikipedia buizeru's english name is buoysel.

Buoysel is to Buizeru as Freezer is to Furiza, AKA Articuno. It isn't the official dub name.

Status
Not open for further replies.