• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mimey's Custom OverWorld Topic.

Magician_Ruwla

Mimey's Thread.

I've made some overworlds of some characters from Anime and Games.
Please tell me what you think =D
These sprites are not for public use!
Don't try to steal, take or whatever without permission!
Wich you won't get xD
Also, don't whine about me using pillowshade on some overworlds.. I like that style for hair, not going to change that..

General sprites
Here are some sprites I've made from some games and the Animé.
I really like how the new girl came out and the boy Gold from the new Heart Gold and Soul Silver version =D
zNewandCustom.png

In order: Gold, New G/S Girl, Silver, Ash and Paul.

Hoenn Gymleaders
Alright, I thought they looked terrible in the R/S/E generation, so I couldn't resist =D
zHoenn.png

In order: Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Winona, Liz and Tate, Juan.

Johto Gymleaders
I'm still busy with making all the Gymleaders of Johto. Here are the first four.
zJohto.png

In order: Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney and Morty.

Hoenn Frontier Brains
They looked awful too, so I decided to remake them to, still not done tho.
zFrontier.png

In order: Anabel, Tucker

Random Stuff
These two were planned to be the main characters in my comic, wich I decided not to make. =\
zRandom.png

In order: Kaizen, Carol

.. I was bored so I've made this simple edit:
Portrait.png
Portrait2.png

Hope you like them! =D
Remember, don't steal! =D

Last edited:

Magician_Ruwla

- Update -
I know it's a double post, but if I edit my first post, nobody will notice the new update.. =\

.. I was bored so I've made this simple edit:
Portrait.png
Portrait2.png

Turtle Master

May's lover!
Quickest most noticeable thing; when saying "this is left and this is right", NEVER just flip it unless the trainer is PERFECTLY symmetrical. For instance, you edited gold's hat color but for silver you didn't take into account he has one lock pushed to the left. This means his left facing sprite would show forehead instead of hair. Also you ended up giving new girl two bows because of this. And I see her hat as poofier then you have it but that's artist preference.

Magician_Ruwla

Quickest most noticeable thing; when saying "this is left and this is right", NEVER just flip it unless the trainer is PERFECTLY symmetrical. For instance, you edited gold's hat color but for silver you didn't take into account he has one lock pushed to the left. This means his left facing sprite would show forehead instead of hair. Also you ended up giving new girl two bows because of this. And I see her hat as poofier then you have it but that's artist preference.

I'll edit those that are flipped wrong ;)

Good, but you could post them ordinary game-sized, right?

Yes, I could do that, but I used this because it has a better view, instead of copying and zooming with Paint orsomething else.

shading is off as overworld shading comes straight from the top, on yours it comes from the middle.
many are flipped wrong as they are not symetrical this include: anabel, morty, falkner, juan (obvious), and probably some more
you also use way to much colored outline on the hair , the borrom outline is usualy black

Like I said before, this is my style, I don't care about the hair's outline.
And with the shading.. Well.. I'll keep it this way, I don't care if it's wrong, I like it this way.

Magician_Ruwla

- Double Post -

I've made a kinda repose of Cyndaquil =\
http://i40.*******.com/15xtrhs.png

The fire is from the D/P sprite tho.
Does it need improvements?