• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's as if Barry followed Ash to Unova after becoming female and changing his name to Bianca.

Jun may have been hyper as well, but even he had moments of clarity. Meanwhile Bel had some kind of ADD thing going on. Her desire to help Satoshi retrieve his badge case was nice, but she was too much of a klutz.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved this episode. Bianca is a great character and I loved how she was obsessed about keeping things dirty and how Iris kept getting mad at her. I think she and Ash could have a good friendship/rivalry going on there.

Alloutℯ

Banned
They made Bianca annoying in a good way. How is that even possible?! I thought her dub voice was pretty good, by the way. Lol'd pretty hard when Minccino used Attract on Snivy.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Jun may have been hyper as well, but even he had moments of clarity. Meanwhile Bel had some kind of ADD thing going on.

It's true that Bianca was a bit unfocused since she seemed more interested in catching the sneaky Minccino than on getting Ash's stolen badge case back, but I felt that her lively attitude helped brighten this episode. She was fun at least. :3

Shayuin

Banned
Very good episode in my opinion, I really enjoyed it. I found a lot of the episode quite funny and Bianca reminds me of a stereotypical ditzy spoiled girl.

Nebbygetinthebag

A pretty good episode I really like Bianca she is so funny and Minccino is really cute also I found the episode itself quite enjoyable Lol'd pretty hard when Minccino use attract on Snivy like WTH.

Leonhart

Imagineer
A pretty good episode I really like Bianca she is so funny and Minccino is really cute also I found the episode itself quite enjoyable Lol'd pretty hard when Minccino use attract on Snivy like WTH.

Chillarmy giving Tsutarja a taste of her own medicine was amusing, although it reinforced my complaint about Attract being excessively used for gag purposes during the Isshu saga.

Vulpicks

Really funny episode and despite deviating from the game character quite a bit, Bianca is a very charming and entertaining character. Pretty much Barry 2.0.

Snivy getting Attract flipped on her was great lol. But sheesh, she really has taken a bunch of status effects already, huh?

And of course Mincinno is one of the cutest Pokemon ever!

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, it's slightly vexing that we saw Bel succeed in catching the wild Chillarmy, yet we hardly got to watch Bel use him in later episodes.

This episode was fun, interesting, as well as over the top. It's nice to see a game character like Bianca show up. I wasn't surprised at all she had a Pignite, she obviously trained her Tepig well and it evolved. I think this episode indicates that she got Tepig from Prof. Juniper but didn't start her journey until later on. Snivy falling for Minccino's Attract was a bit funny.

Scorbunnie

Bianca really sounded shrill. I'd never heard her voice before this episode and now I regret hearing it. I thought that her habit of losing things and going crazy for the Minccino made her annoying and almost as unbearable as Barry from Sinnoh.