• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mind and Body Poll.

Which is your favorite Psychic/Fighting Pokémon?

• Medicham

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Erureido

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both are awesome!

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ugh... both suck.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Yeep. I'm back with a Poll everyone's overlooked in favor of generic stuff... again. =P

Back when the 3rd Gen came up, we were surprised to see one line of the new Pokémon had one of the most controversial Type Combinations. One few had expected to see. I'm referring to Meditite and Medicham. Pokémon that control both the realm of the mind and the realm of the body with their strong body and extrasensorial abilities.

And now with the 4th Gen here, we got another Pokémon of such capacity. This time, a Pokémon that moves away from its line's entirely Psychic nature and became a master of mind and body. None other than Erureido, the alternate Evolution of a Male Kirlia.

Both Pokémon can use their force astoundingly, but they can also take advantage of the power of the mind, making of them formidable opponents and companions. But in this regard, which of the available Psychic/Fighting Pokémon you prefer?

I can say I really like both. Medicham is hugely lethal, and even more so now that the Elemental Punches are Physical, as well as the existance of Physical Psychic Moves. His Ability provides 480 Attack Power right off the bat if it's got an Attack-favoring Nature. Added on to its decent Speed, it can wreak havoc if any foe allows him to stay around too long. I also love the concept behind him: a Monk that's attained superior mental abilities via meditation, adding on to his prodigious strength. A cool Poké in many ways.

Erureido ain't half-bad either. His looks are overall great. Whoemever thought they could turn Gardevoir's base design into a rather masculine and sleek knight of sorts. With Moves like Leaf Blade, Blade Test, Earthquake, Psycho Cutter, Scissor Cross and In Fight, he's got more of a coverage than Medicham. The same Speed as his fellow Omniscient Pokémon, but much more durability in both realms, he's another Pokémon of outstanding prowess. His Attack starts off as a huge 349 without a favoring Nature, which gives him a slower head start than Medicham. But the guy can get Swords Dance to become even more fearsome, and added on to his increased defensives, it can be as effective as Medicham, if not more.

But all in all, both are great Pokémon. In any case, which one do you prefer? The powerful meditating Monk that is Medicham? Or the gallant blade Knight that is Erureido?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
To make a decision, I will have to go with Medicham.

I like how it's a master at yoga and acquired a sixth sence.

Both are great really, though.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Defineatly Medicham.
It's my fav Fightning Pokemon, and Erre is beloning to the same family as Gardevoir, which is ****.

"L"

Medicham was born Psychic and Fighting, Erlade only recieved it through evolution, and Medicham is a better physical sweeper with it's Pure Power.