• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Mind Readers* new spriting thread

My sprite thread

• Total voters

Arena Tycoon Slaking

My old sprite thread died so i'm remaking it well i do mixes now and this is my first ever mix right here:
pikachudiglett6ve.png

Here are my other ones:
voltorbmagnemite3dj.png
luvdisccorsola6oo.png
spindagligar3si.png
golemnosepass6vf.png
crobatvoltorb3tm.png
jumpluffvoltorb9nn.png
gulpincrobat7wi.png
manectricmightyena1dy.png
manectricmightyena23jv.png
mewmanectric7oi.png
New:
charmeleongligar2dn.png

Other things ive made: Siamese:
celebisiamese0td.png
hoohsiamese5fz.png
lugiasiamese3vo.png
masquareinsiamese2fw.png
mewsiamese3py.png
mewtwosiamese0ua.png
rayquazasiamese5in.png
siamesegolems8ks.png
Mini Pokemon:
smallhoundoom0lr.png
smallmantine3lp.png
Pokeballs:
mantinepokeball7op.png
wingullegg4va.png
New:
suicunepokeball0le.png

NEW! shiny icons:
shinyicons0vv.png
shinycrobaticon6gj.png
shinyblazikenicon6dp.png
shinysandslashicon9wf.png

Last edited:
Your pretty good, though I don't really like that red out line around that Magnetorb/Voltmite.

How about you make a Gligar and Spinda mix with Spinda as the base? Just a crazy idea.

Arena Tycoon Slaking

This time i took out the red line and did a new mix and i think it looks much better here it is
crobatvoltorb3tm.png

EDIT: heres another voltorb mix:
jumpluffvoltorb9nn.png

Last edited:

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Sorry for the double post but ive fixed up the Voltorb Magnemite mix
voltorbmagnemite3dj.png

EDIT: heres my newest mix Gulpbat with its colour outlines
gulpincrobat7wi.png

Last edited:

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Siamese sprites are kinda easy also the mixies are pretty good also (lol) the Gulpin+Crobat (I think) It is good but for me! It is kinda bright but keep up the good work!

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Considering that your a begginer, those sprites are quite fluid and well-made. There are some improvements needed, especially with the mixes, but otherwise they are very good.
I like your Siamese Pokemon ther best. They are a creative idea (I don't remember seeing things like those anywere else) and are very nicely connected.