1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mindreader/Sheer Cold Articuno

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Clipps, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clipps

Clipps Beginning Trainer

Talk about Uber

2. Metroid_Sniper

Metroid_Sniper Paresect=TehAwsemest

what? do you mean like to teach articuno mind reader and sheer cold and then use them in that order? that would kick but... *runs to go train an articuno*

3. Sammi

Sammi Banned

... That would kick butt. But I agreed to myself not to use legendaries. ... Though I love Articunos... They rock.

4. Icosahedron

Icosahedron レミオロメン♪

In competitive play, OHKO attacks are frowned upon, and it also never works because human players will just switch out. But still, 30 accuracy isn't that bad, and if you get lucky, the other team will have lost a member. That is why OHKO attacks aren't used by experienced, real players - because they rely on luck, and are generally cheap.

However, ingame I think they are fine. They also work wonders in places like the Battle Frontier because the AI seldom switches. In fact, I'm currently training an Articuno solely for that purpose. Now if only he had a decent recovery move....

5. Dratini927

Dratini927 Matt the Drat

...Ok...from your first post, there's nothing to be talked about. So I'm going to close this.

*Closes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.