• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mine-Not Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Mine!

With Kyle becoming a moderator, I do believe we may be entering the next FO golden age![/wishful thinking] With that being said, it is time for new FOs and styles to be made, especially since we only have two pages, really only one and a half since page two is mostly should-be-closed FOs. So let's get right to it. You know the situation--two little kids fighting over one toy, each claiming that is it 'Mine'. Well, we only have one of this face-off, so I s'pose we are fighting over it. Similar in theory to the Last poster wins!!!!!!!! game, the Mine style is different in that it gets Staryu'd with every post that is made. So this FO will not be mine for very long. We will use a simple voting ethod to start, and with the next voter they claim the FO for themselves. So, they can do whatever they wish with their new owner power while they own it. Theoretically, they can even announce the closure of the topic, but no nice people would do a thing like that D8. What are thelimits of the owner power? Whatever you can do as owner in any other FOs you can do here. You can change the round if you fel so nclined to do so. You can ban users if you wish. Whatever as long as it is within owner power and abides by board rules. If you want a solid set of rules, hit the button in my sig that is there at the time of posting this for the DFOV3.
We will use one of Kyle's old rounds to start. I guess that is about it, so ask if you have any further questions, otherwise vote away!

Melody (+3)
Symphony (+2)
Harmony (+1)
Accompaniment (0)
Chord (-1)
Note (-2)
Beat (-3)

Magnemite-->40HP
Magneton-->40HP
Zapdos-->40HP
Chinchou-->40HP
Lanturn-->40HP
Magnezone-->40HP
Rotom-->40HP

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
DM's a mod? Holy flying monkeys!

So, I like this place, and it is now my only FO. Until the next post and stuff.

So, I would like to announce a change! All votes are now Experimental! Also, Magnemite is now replaced with Jolteon!

x10 heal Jolteon

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
And ill make an Experiment and a Half ><

7xHeal Jolteon
7xHeal Rotom
1xHeal Zapdos

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
The monkeys can't fly because they have holes in them; hence, holy flying monkeys.

Base 100!

x60 heal Jolteon
x40 hurt Magneton

Magneton is eliminated.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Awww... I like the imaginary numerical domain...
Anyways.
Hurt Parisichu.

It is unsound for FOs. If you make a successful style with complex numbers, then we can have them in KSUFO...and I s'pose here, too...

Heal Pachirisu

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Okay, it should be easy, I just need more people than myself and Latios to understand complex numbers.
Change vote style to single vote.
I vote Jolteon

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
But do they know how to apply them into basic operand and how to relate them to represent them in a Matrix or realistic vector, I think not.
GO Luxray!

You'd be surprised--most of the FOers are pretty knoweledgeable (SP?)...with the obviousexception of Samir *shot*

Luxray advances. Next is Blissey vs. Wigglytuff. I vote Wigglytuff.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
PWNT!
Hey what ever happened to that kid, all I remebr is the last thing we did was talk about Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged seris and intergrate our favourite Star Wars characters into the Dark Face off, and I framed LA of breaking his ladder.
I vote Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.