• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft Club V.2

Peters

Combak Researcher
Minecraft is a sandbox game where the player brings their imagination to the game. Use your own created tools to build at day, and at night fight monsters! So join this club if you love minecraft!
150px-Mob1.png

Rules (Rules are very similar to V.1):
1. Follow all SPPF rules
2. Be nice to other members of the club
3. Stay active! Un-active members will be removed from the club after 4 weeks of last post in club.
4. Have fun!
5. Any questions PM me.
6. Must complete the sign up form to become a member
7. Post without completing sign-up form will result in a entry ban for 1 week.
AnimatedBow.gif

Strike System:
Strike system i measured in hearts (
18px-Heart.svg.png
) and Water bubbles (
Grid_Water.png
)You start with 2 hearts and 2 water bubbles next to you name in the member list. The hearts are major offences, and water bubbles are minor offences. When you lose the two bubbles, you lose one heart and regain 2 bubbles. Lose the two Bubbles again, and get your last heart loss means that you get banned for two weeks (Not allowed to post in thread, or get perm banned). Getting banned this way will NEVER get you perm banned unless you are repeating in this method. Lose 2 hearts from major Offences and Get perm-banned straight away. Lose 2 bubbles and a heart(Major and 2 minor offences) You get 4 week ban. If you don't understand this, please PM instead of complaining in thread.

Ironpickaxe.png

Sign-Up
Name:
Favourite Block for Building:
Favourite Block(s):
Best Thing in Minecraft:
Best Mob:
Are you active?:
Have you got the game?:

EnderdragonFlying.gif

Members:
Peters
18px-Heart.svg.png
18px-Heart.svg.png
Grid_Water.png
Grid_Water.png

legnak
18px-Heart.svg.png
18px-Heart.svg.png
Grid_Water.png
Grid_Water.png

Aslynn♥Pokemon
18px-Heart.svg.png
18px-Heart.svg.png
Grid_Water.png
Grid_Water.png

treeco123
18px-Heart.svg.png
18px-Heart.svg.png
Grid_Water.png
Grid_Water.png

goomi123
18px-Heart.svg.png
18px-Heart.svg.png
Grid_Water.png
Grid_Water.png

Samramz94
18px-Heart.svg.png
18px-Heart.svg.png
Grid_Water.png
Grid_Water.png

-
-
-

Removed Members
Manaphione123: Inactivity from club while active on forums.

Book.png

Modding/Texture Pack tutorials request
Name:
Mod/Texture Pack?:
Requested tutorial:

Grass.png

Image Gallery
Nothing yet...

Disscussions:
What do you think of the 1.2 Pre-releases?

/ = Active
/ = Finished

Have Fun!

Diamond_%28Gem%29.png

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Tutorial Page

Tutorial One: Set-up

Click here for video
I do not own this video. All credit goes to the creator of the video.
All other videos in this series don't work on Minecraft anymore, so advise you follow tutorials below instead, but you may watch them and use them if you wish.

Tutorial Two: Basic Block
Step-by-step:
You should replace all *'s With what you want. All 'Name' need to stay the same as the first one

1. Your code should look like this:

package net.minecraft.src;

import java.util.Map;
import java.util.Random;
import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import java.util.List;

public class mod_**** extends BaseMod

public void load()
{

{

public String getVersion()
{
return "1.2.5";
}
If not, change it.

2. Write above public void load:
public static final Block Name = new Name (160, 0).setBlockName("Name").setHardness(**F).setResistance(**F);

3. Between public void load()'s {} Write:

ModLoader.registerBlock(Name);

Name.blockIndexInTexture = ModLoader.addOverride("/terrain.png", "/imagefolder/image.png");

ModLoader.addName(Name, "In-game name");
4. Create a new class with name as your Name (Above)

5. In that class, write:
package net.minecraft.src;

import java.util.Random;

public class Name extends Block
{
public Name (int i, int j)
{
super(i , j, Material.rock);
}

public int quantityDropped(Random random)
{
return 1;
}

public int idDropped (int i, Random random, int j)
{
return mod_****.Name.blockID;
}

}​

6. Your done.

Last edited:

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Bump, sorry, I got your message, I have just been outright inactive, anyways:

Favourite Block for Building: cobblestone - quick, easy, replaceable
Favourite Block(s): cobblestone, lava, gravel
Best Thing in Minecraft: building and doing challenges
Best Mob: juggernauts, oops, were you meaning ones I didn't make? In that case that would be the magma cubes
Are you active?: as in?
Have you got the game?: yeah, I got it, and a series going on.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Sorry, been busy making texture pack for minecraft, but accepted. The second post (Bump post) Is going to become the creations page, for out members to put their creations (Mods and texture packs, not Building ect) And the rules are going to be change slightly soon as well, so have look at those too.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Favourite Block for Building: Wood Panels
Favourite Block(s): Diamond Ore
Best Thing in Minecraft: Diggy Diggy Hole!
Best Mob: Endermen
Are you active?: I guess...
Have you got the game?: Hells yeah!

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Name: Aslynn♥Pokemon (If the heart bothers you just replace it with a Minecraft one, or ignore it)
Favourite Block for Building: Wooden logs
Favourite Block(s): Ice
Best Thing in Minecraft: Creative mode/Flat World
Best Mob: Pig
Are you active?: I would say so
Have you got the game?: Uh... Does cracked count? If so, YES YES YES

Peters

Combak Researcher
Both accepted (@Mana by wood panels i think you mean wooden planks)
I have updated the rules, but im having troubles finding a Minecraft bubble sprite, so if anyone find one, can you PM me please, thanks. Also going to update second post to Creations page, here is some things it will feature:
You own spoiler, even if you don't make Minecraft mods/textures
If you have one, a link to your creations site/ Page on Minecraft forum
Post pictures of your in-game creations on creative or survival
Able to advertise your things in your spoiler
(All this within reason, of course)

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I'll try to get a bubble sprite within the time I have.
So soon each of us members will have a spoiler for any creations we choose to link here?
Alright.

We need a discussion though.
I suggest snapshot 1.2 (not real name, dont know real name, is lazy)
Afterall, it provide plenty of discussion we can use, from vines to ocelots.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Snapshot for 1.2 discussion:
I like it, i haven't got the latest one with the new villagers AI and creepers scared of cats, but the new AI for zombies and skeletons is annoying and good. Annoying because skeletons wont hide behind trees where they cant shoot you and zombies wont run into blocks using the brains they don't have. Good because i get more EXP :D. I don't like the new jungle "start new world to have thing" because i have a HUGE town on my world and i don't really want to start a new world, but i will anyway :D

About the creations page, spoilers im putting on tomorrow when im bothered, and just to say, the creations in the creations page MUST be yours, dont go advertising your freinds in there, but if your still confused, this is what the spolier will look like:

"Mod name here"
"Mod download link here"
"Texture pack name here"
"Texture pack download link here"
Picture
"Picture description"
"Map pic(s) here"
"Map download link"

EDIT: Oh, does anyone like the enderdragon on first post? :D

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
The Enderdragon is beast :D
One of the hardest mobs ever, seriously

Since I have cracked, I haven't tried snapshot 1.2.
However, it looks rather cool.
I personally dislike the cats though. I meaa, they look amazingly cute as leopards/cheetahs/whatever, but they look funny as domestic house cats.
Props to that new guy for AIs. They are sweet. Now its gonna be harder to fight mobs. A challenge. Sha-weet.

I love the prospect of jungles, since I am an avid woodcutter on some multiplayer servers. When the server I love updates to 1.2 (whenever it comes out) I will go straight for a jungle somewhere and start cutting like a maniac.
It will be oh-so fun :D

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Ah you know what? As soon as I make a server I will invite you guys, but it won't be for a while due to my internet cutting out on me, I have to use my phone for this.

If you guys like watching let's play videos look me up, I am thetruerazgrizx.

treeco123

Name: treeco123
Favourite Block for Building: Stone Bricks
Favourite Block(s): Stone Bricks, Lava and everything to do with Redstone
Best Thing in Minecraft: Make stuff with Redstone
Best Mob: I'm not sure, maybe Ghast
Are you active?: I haven't been for over half a year but I should be now
Have you got the game?: I bought it in 1.8 after playing the demo and classic

Peters

Combak Researcher
Ah you know what? As soon as I make a server I will invite you guys,

I was planning to make a server for this club, but if you wish you can make it (As long as im admin ;D)

treeco123 said:
Name: treeco123
Favourite Block for Building: Stone Bricks
Favourite Block(s): Stone Bricks, Lava and everything to do with Redstone
Best Thing in Minecraft: Make stuff with Redstone
Best Mob: I'm not sure, maybe Ghast
Are you active?: I haven't been for over half a year but I should be now
Have you got the game?: I bought it in 1.8 after playing the demo and classic

Accepted, and you did the exact same as me, expect i joined in 1.7, with the pistons, and you joined with endermen.

On the talk of endermen... DAMN YOU! they never give me enderpearls. Here is a story:

One cold, winter biome night, I was outside, monster hunting. I had enough blaze rods, and my Stronghold was found, thanks to a ever lasting enderpearl. But one wasn't enough. I needed more, around 9 more, plus a few extra because sometimes they disappear. I wonder why they do that... i have a story, but let me tell you this one first. I had slaughtered zombies, blown-up creepers and broken the bones of skeletons. Then there... I saw the enderman, holding some sand. I couldn't believe it. Well i could, but you know what i mean. Then, the terrible happened. I look at it again, not directly, and it wasn't one, two, three four or five, but 8. Grouped together like they where planning something. I used 3 blocks of cobblestone i had to build a tower underneath me, and looked at one. Well, i was suppose to look at one, but i looked at all eight! My luck was running thin and it was just about to get worse. I fell. I tried shooting arrows into knees of endermen, but thanks to notch i couldn't shoot as fast as i use to. I was dead, my stuff on ruins on the floor, just a couple of places from my house, no worry's. Well wrong there again. I forgot, my bed was in my hand. And now my house, and my stuff, was miles away from me, in any direction.

Meaning of story: Put your bed down before leaving home

Hope you enjoyed the story... because i didnt.*

*This is a true story, not some fake thing i made up on the spot

EDIT: Since i cant find a water bubble spirte yet, im going to use this spirte till i do
Grid_Water.png

EDIT 2: Added creations page (Second post). Mines only one with content at the moment.
To add to your page, fill this in(also on first post):
Mod/texture pack/custom map/ In-game creations pic
Link to download:
Description:
Link to site:

EDIT 3: Too many edits... Iv added link to my Texture pack website in creations page, and updated fill-in form quickly

Last edited:

treeco123

I made a fully automatic tree farm using buildcraft. I'll edit this post with a screenshot once it's uploaded.
Edit: Done!
20120205234636.png

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
thats... confusing. as long as it works, its good. im currently creating a minecraft redstone creation so ill show that someother time. (using my phone, sorry post isnt long)

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Okay you know what? I am on the verge of freakin out about these zombies, seriously? Busting down my door when i'm trying to get some building done, the nerve of some things... And now that I have been modding some creatures up more, there is just gonna be a war every single time I walk outside, let me see: juggernauts, (if you don't play MW2 or MW3 you might not know what this version is.) Spawn in light levels ABOVE 7, making day time a nightmare l, only if you look at them.... I'll post more later because i'm going to sleep.

Peters

Combak Researcher
You need to teach me how to mod, i have great ideas and no clue how to put them in the game. Anyway, i made a TNT cannon shaped like a M9 :D Ill get pics soon. Anyway heres the activity list(Excluding sign-up post):

legnak:2
Manaphione123: 0
Aslynn♥Pokemon: 2
treeco123: 1

So congrats legnak and Aslynn for being top active, and Manaphione (If you still bother reading post) You have till 2/3/12 To post before being kicked out the club

Iv given up on my texture pack, deciding it isnt very good, and starting a new one, which is quite interesting. Ill put it in my creations page when im bothered

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Sign-Up
Name: goomi123 (soulless shadow)
Favourite Block for Building: moss stone, diamond blocks, or glass
Favourite Block(s): obsidian
Best Thing in Minecraft: my with lord skin
Best Mob: pink sheep
Are you active?: heck yeah
Have you got the game?: yep

for the record, i post in purple. i just don't want to make the form purple.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Welcome, and just for my record, you have enough diamonds to build a house with the 9x9 block? And what if a creeper came along and went 'Ssssss'? And how much dungeons do you find? Moss Stone house? The sizes of my house is around 900 Blocks! Anyway, if we cant read your purple text, we will tell you.

In other news, im making a club server when 1.2 comes out, so i hope ill see you on the server :D

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
lol. i never play survival by myself. and recently i've been on a free play server. alone, it's wooden planks.