• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft Club V.2

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I've been intending to make a texture pack, but I do much adore the one I have atm, despite it being a wip i downloaded :p

So, a club server for 1.2?
As long as you give us a jungle, I am absolutely fine with it.

I should mention that I have a little trouble reading purple due to dark type skin, but no worries. I can read well enough.

I generally don't do survival or pvp. I just build. On one server atm I'm working on my biggest creation yet, which is my application for a higher rank on said server.
When I can I'll get you guys some screenshots of it

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
lol, the guy with the purple sig says he can't read purple.

has a release date for 1.2 been announced?

Peters

Combak Researcher
The release date for 1.2, to my knowledge, it unknown, but most likely will be in this month

As for the server, ill find one that spawns next to jungle biome, so people can have cats, and it will be survival, but not PVP. If you need help with making a texture pack i can do a written tutorial (dont have any sort of recording device)

Peters

Combak Researcher
I really need to learn to mod, got any good videos on youtube legnak?
I have been so busy playing with villagers and all sorts of thing in the new snapshots that i keep forgetting to post here.
Also remember you cant download the new snapshots if you wish to stay on the server, because i don't wish to update the server every week.
Also planning to fully release my Texture pack next week, which i haven't mentioned on this club yet.
All 694 pokemon in it plus pokeballs pokedex and moves? I would love to see that but i wouldnt download as it would most likely crash my computer (Its from like 2000, i still have Microsoft word 2003!)

EDIT: Mana is being removed from the club for being inactive from the club but still being active on the forums, shame on him.

Name: Samramz94 (or just Sam)
Favourite Block for Building: Cobblestone, because it's common
Favourite Block(s): Note blocks
Best Thing in Minecraft: Making contraptions with redstone
Best Mob: Enderman
Are you active?: I've been a bit addicted
Have you got the game?: Of course!

Peters

Combak Researcher
Welcome my new member, we wish you a warm welcome, but, like my house, not too warm, as you will burn down, like my house.

As you probably noticed, my house burnt down, and now made my last mistake of trying to build a fireplace in the middle of a wooden house. I am now reconstructing it, out of cobblestone. Thats really the reason i haven't posted in the last few days.

So, I've been working on a sequence of note blocks that plays the theme song to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I hope you guys don't mind that I'm a brony...). It's going to spiral down into a hole below my castle and have wool decorations. I'm doing the whole thing in survival mode though, so it could take a while. I've dug a staircase straight to bedrock for redstone and assembled an army of sheep. I've already been working for a couple weeks. When I'm done, I'll probably make a video for Youtube.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Giant pony on minecraft.... thanks for mod/ wool creation idea!
Anyway, sorry for inactivity, my computer is abit buggy and i could only get on the internet via DSi, but i fixed it. Anyway i wish to start a new discussion:

What do you think of the new Iron Golems?:
Well.. I like them, but i don't like them. I think its a good idea to have something to protect the villagers from the zombies that attack, but i just dont feel like iron golems were the right choice. They are cool and all, but they dont look and feel like they should be in a game like minecraft. I wouldn't have a better idea but it still doesn't seem right.

Anyway, it shouldn't be long till 1.2 and ill have the MC Serebii Club server up! Thats going to be the name by the way, and if i can, ill put a password on and PM all the code, don't want some random noob greifing our houses now do we?

treeco123

What do you think of the new Iron Golems?
I think they're great but I get loads of lag without Optifine, the new villager AI is brilliant too.

#1treeckofan

Um.. Back?
Sign-Up
Name: #1treeckofan
Favourite Block for Building: Netherbrick
Favourite Block(s): Netherbrick
Best Thing in Minecraft:The server I play on.
Best Mob: Baby mooshrooms
Are you active?: Some-what
Have you got the game?: Indeed I do!

Peters

Combak Researcher
Welcome, ill add you to list once i get on my comp and not my DSi.

Has anyone seen or know of a good videos on how to make a mod? i would love to make mods but i cant find any good videos.

Later this week im going to put a download on my texture pack if anyone wants to try it.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Ugh, iron golems.... It is a good concept but meh... Too overpowered.

Anyways, I have aron and lairon done... That's it :/
I'm just gonna do hoenn region pokemon first and then i'll think about doing others...

Oh and a little side note about aron and lairon, the both will eat iron ore, iron blocks, and iron doors... And now i'm seriously thinking if they should also attack iron golems...

Peters

Combak Researcher
So aron and lairon should be found underground then, but when brought to surface, will attack iron golems when within 16 blocks within them, without being commanded to. Good idea. I think sunflora will be the most interesting one id see. Legnak,do you have any vids on how to make mods, not just any vids? and if you can, give me the link, and doesnt have to yours either.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Looking at it now...wow...seems confusing but im giving it a shot (If my comp has enough free space anyway)

On the next pokemon, Slugma line, Nuff said, no discussion, you make it now.

I don't know how much your able to do with mods, but here are a few pokemon that could have Minecraft-related traits:

- Farfetch'd that drops sugar cane
- ridable Lapras or Rapidash (not sure if this is even possible, maybe with a saddle?)
- Ampharos or Chandelure that produces light
- Castform that changes form in different weather
- Ditto or Zoroark that disguises itself as another mob