• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft Club V.2

Peters

Combak Researcher
I use a skin editor from minecraft forums, its 3d one, i think its called Minecraft 3D skin creator but im not sure.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Eh, when im on a normal computer, i just search skin creator on google and use one of those. Which Brings up our Next Discussion....

Whats your Skin?

Mine is Stitch

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Mine is a custom made skin that looks kinda similar to me.

skin120310050330167598.png

This is the one I was working on that didn't work. I basically made the hat my head and left the top blank so my head would be a bowler hat. I was going for a steampunk style.

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I don't have a skin since I'm cheap and have Cracked Minecraft.
However, I've been wanting to make myself a certain skin for a long time, basically a girl with specially cut diamond armor on.
Still working on it though, but I've been picking things from various skins and incorporating them into a final design that I'll probably post here. Probably.

So I used MCSkinEdit and now my skin works properly (notice the top of my head)

skiningame.png

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Well guys, sorry i've been kinda inactive.... Steelix still aint done, and once I finish him I am gonna do Java for them and have a beta 0.01 release... They will only be able to move around, no catching or special blocks yet (maybe a trade station) i plan on these in future updates:

Pokemon - in progress
Java for movements and AI - not started
Moves - not started
Berry trees - not started
More blocks: listed below - not started, textures are diffrent story tho
Pokeblock maker
Pc storage
Healing table
Element ore - used to make evolution stones
Elementizer - puts element shards into evolution stones
wild Tall grass (increases spawn of pokemon)
Fossil regenerator

Berries: (by beta 0.9)
Cheri
Oran
Sitrus
Aspear
Leppa

These will be used for pokéblocks

And here: Fossil blocks:
Mine with Iron or higher to get a fossil which will yeild one of these:
Omanyte, Kabuto, Anorith, Lileep, Cranidos, Shieldon or a 1% chance of Aerodactyl

I will upload textures of the blocks as a sneak peak soon.

Peters

Combak Researcher
it is easyier to code it just to be random with the rest, isnt much harder. Im guessing that legnak doesnt want to make a ore or whatever when there is only 0.01% of finding it.

When you realsing your mod? maybe we should realse ours on the same day. Mine will be called MoreCraft, after deciding its going to add more than ore stuff, eg. Food.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Legnek, can you put out a sample with just the pokemon moving around.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
I'm gonna release beta 0.01 once I get the java done for them, but by the looks of it, it might be a while because where I live is being slammed by storms, which makes me wanna make kyogre as my first legendary pokémon... But he/she/it will be in a later release of the mod.

Bu the way, should Steelix and Onix Burrow through any block except Lava, Obsidian, and bedrock without breakong the blocks?

Last edited:
Bu the way, should Steelix and Onix Burrow through any block except Lava, Obsidian, and bedrock without breakong the blocks?

I think it's good that that would keep you from losing ore, but would it mean that they could randomly ghost their way into your house?

I guess it really isn't worse than an iron-eating Aron or a wood-burning Slugma. And I guess you could make an obsidian house, but that would take a while.

But anyway, as long as they stay underground, I think that would be cool.

Peters

Combak Researcher
My mod will be starting at Alpha 1.1 and continue from there. I decided to make a list of the things included in that version.

MoreCraft Alpha 1.1
+ Catterle Ore
+ Catterle Ingot
+ Catterle Armour
+ Catterle Sword
+ Seledom Ore
+ Lambs*
+ Lamb Chops*

* Possible Alpha 1.2 Release

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
My mod will be starting at Alpha 1.1 and continue from there. I decided to make a list of the things included in that version.

MoreCraft Alpha 1.1
+ Catterle Ore
+ Catterle Ingot
+ Catterle Armour
+ Catterle Sword
+ Seledom Ore
+ Lambs*
+ Lamb Chops*

* Possible Alpha 1.2 Release

AAAH, alpha! I mean Alpha

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Haha, lol, Don't we all have trouble with Greek.

Anyway, right now, i'm trying to make Turtwig for Legnak, but i can't get the textures to work.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Sure you dont mean Beta? he. Anyway, doing ton of coding this weekend and may do more than i said i would for version Alpha 1.1, that will be released on Thursday 29th March 2012, along with its official website. If you dont know what im putting in the first version, there is a post above, or for you lazy ones, ill post the full list on the day. Thanks for the support guys. (Oh wait, i got non...:( )

EDIT: Trouble with our Greek? Im having a ton of trouble with English! Iv corrected like 20 things in this post.

EDIT 2: Alpha 0.01? You sure? You still got beta to go, if i was you id start at 0.1, still 100 updates before you go double digits (10.1)

Last edited: