• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft Club V.2

Peters

Combak Researcher
So you want a mod that can make anything burnable in multiplayer?

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Just trap it, it aims at you so it doesnt try to escape, hit it a few times, done. Got yourself a nice beacon hopefully.

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
Just trap it, it aims at you so it doesnt try to escape, hit it a few times, done. Got yourself a nice beacon hopefully.

The thing is, 1.4 was an empty update.

THE WITHER GOES THROUGH WALLS.

All it added was the Wither and a few foods.
I would repopulate a village, but I don't have enough apples.
I would trade, but Jeb didn't fix it.
I would make a building, but I already built my house.
I'll make screenshots.
That'll cure the monotony.
Just kidding.
Jeb killed YOUR MOM good updates.
He left us with needing combat for true construction.
That's why I'm playing Tekkit now.
There's nothing to discuss.
I could have used the Enter key every word too.

Whoops! Screenshots are PNG. C'maaan, Jeb. You can do better.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Added potions too, but i see your point
Apples drop from trees, so cut down some trees
What needs fixing?
Build something other than a house
Good
Good too
Me too.
I agree
Combat for construction? What you talking about?
You go on any servers?
We are dicussing, why cant anyone else
Me
Too
Or
every
l
e
t
t
e
r

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
Like, we need to fight a decent amount of mobs in order to build everything we want. Like 120 skellys per Wither. That WAS a bit vague, but I think that emeralds need to be buffed because they're rare and all. 1 emerald for an enchant seems okay, but some deals are just ridiculously overpriced. And I'm playing SSP Tekkit. I'm making a reactor. The tutorial says "Safe, Fast, and Easy." What's so easy about needing the equivalent of 40 diamonds for uranium? Oh well, it makes a lot of power for a reason.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
You need 40 diamonds for uranium? All i did was ask a few friends :p. Anyway, good to be back.

NEWS :eek:

Firstly, id like to annouce the opening of the Official Minecraft Club V2 server. Please be aware that it is currently a high-maintainence server and will be down for a while, as it also doesnt have a host yet. See below for online times starting today.
IP: 192.168.1.75
Main focus: Factions
Online times(Not EXACT and GMT time):
Monday: 7:20pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 7:20pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Thurday: 7:20pm - 9:00pm
Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm

If the server is down, do look here first and dont worry, if there is a reset, you will be warned in advance.

Secondly, if activity does rise, this club will be removed.

Name:SneaselFTW
Favourite Block for Building: Stone Bricks probably
Favourite Block(s): Stone Bricks, Fence, Stone Wall, Mossy Stone Wall, Mossy Cooblestone
Best Thing in Minecraft: There isn't :p but if I had to say, Anvils.
Best Mob: Lgi creepers
Are you active?:Yes
Have you got the game?:No, hopefully getting it soon.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been around here for a while. I'm still in the club, right?
You really really need to update the first post, Peters...

Peters said:
NEWS :eek:

Firstly, id like to annouce the opening of the Official Minecraft Club V2 server. Please be aware that it is currently a high-maintainence server and will be down for a while, as it also doesnt have a host yet. See below for online times starting today.
IP: 192.168.1.75
Main focus: Factions
Online times(Not EXACT and GMT time):
Monday: 7:20pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 7:20pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Thurday: 7:20pm - 9:00pm
Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Oh cool a MC club server...
> GMT
> Faction focused

Dang it....

Peters said:
Secondly, if activity does rise, this club will be removed.
Do you mean that if activity doesn't go up, then the club might be removed?

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
Well, until a good update (cough cough 1.4 was a failure) comes into play, I guess we won't have anything to talk about. However, 1.2.5 still has Tekkit, and I plan to make a great world, with loads of oil factories and tunnel bores. Until then, there is no activity in this club because... well... nobody in the club is doing anything.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I disagree with you, britishlanguage.
I think 1.4.2 was a great update to the game, content wise.
  • Added several new items (i.e. carrots, potatoes, item frames, etc.)
  • Added a few new mobs (i.e. Wither Skeleton, Witch, Baby Zombie, etc.)
  • Added a new boss, the Wither
  • Added Night Vision & Invisibility Potions
Among other additions and improvements to existing blocks and items.

I think most of us haven't been around much, because this is finals season for most students.
I just took my last final of the semester today and now I have a whole month off.
I think I'll post some screen caps I've taken while playing on Whichcraft, over the next few days.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hey everyone, I have something a little special to share with you.
I found a fully armored Skeleton holding a diamond sword on Whichcraft earlier today.
I think I saw the dropped inventory of a player that recently died near by, so that might be where it got the armor and diamond sword.
But it's still a really rare sight! :D

Here is a link to my Photobucket album where I uploaded some screenshots.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Im mainly not on cause im making a big mod.

Anyway, January 1st. Big day. New Year. But also the club is going brand new. The first page is getting a complete make-over and rules are changing. Make sure you look on the main page then or after to avoid being removed from the club.

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year.

Pokelova

Name: Dawn
Favourite Block for Building: I don't really have a favourite
Favourite Block(s): See above
Best Thing in Minecraft: Everything about it! It would be impossible to choose one thing in particular that I love about this game.
Best Mob: Wolves (Zombie Pigmen are a close second)
Are you active?: I've been signed up to this forum since 2008, and this is my second post ever. I didn't really understand how to use the forums back then, but I'm definitely going to try to remember to keep coming back here.
Have you got the game?: The 360 version

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Welcome to the Minecraft club on Serebii forums, Pokelova.

A friend recently told about the Minecraft rip game(s) Castle Miner (Z), for the Xbox 360.
I was wondering if anyone here has played it. I tried to find some videos on Youtube about it.
A strong focus for the latest update of CMZ seems to be roaming the wilderness, looking for a dragon to kill.
It seems to me like a mod of the Xbox 360 version of MC that they were able to sell as another game (kind of like Tekkit MC).
But my friend insists that it just takes concepts from MC and is a different game.

To end this post on a happy note, I'll share with you Tobuscus' latest MC highlight video, his "Eye of the Ender" song.
[video=youtube_share;ZGoqooR3sSU]http://youtu.be/ZGoqooR3sSU[/video]