• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft Club V.2

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
In response to the previous post, (NO, I'm responding to the 8th post on the 7th page on this club) there are MANY Xbox Live Indie Game copies of Minecraft. If I were to learn how to program Java (I don't, have trouble juggling more programming languages with HTML) , I could likely make a copy of Minecraft, with top-notch(pun intended) results. Closed-source programming doesn't mean someone can just remake the game due to the ease of coding. If you have any spare time, look up the top games on Xbox Live Indie Games. 4 out of the top 10 are near copies of Minecraft.

If it's a good premise, people will copy it. Big whoop.

To end this post on a happy note,
[video=youtube;gPBgWWZhcA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPBgWWZhcA4[/video]
I appreciate A. Beautiful in its simplicity.

Peters

Combak Researcher
Umm....I forgot...sorry....Arggh. Anyway, I HOPE to have a new first post by next week.

Also, Java does not work well on Xbox, so it would be pointless to learn Java for a Xbox game.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Name: Djsjjames
Favourite Block for Building: Birch Planks
Favourite Block: Diamond Block (I insist on calling them bonbon blocks though. Like SkyDoesMinecraft calling gold butter.)
Best Thing In Minecraft: SkyBlock and Survival Games
Best Mob:Chicken (Watch Sky's BattleMobs Mod Showcase to see why)
Are You Active?: Yes
Have You Got the Game?: Yep

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
Name: Colt45
Favourite Block for Building:I like em all, but I guess I'd go with the basic wooden planks lol.
Favourite Block(s): Iron Ore is always satisfying to find.
Best Thing in Minecraft: The creativity it inspires and the various YouTube series it spawns.
Best Mob: The creeper, since it's an original minecraft monster.
Are you active?: yes, I get on Minecraft every so often if that's what you mean
Have you got the game?: Yes, both on Xbox and PC

Edit: If you meant my in-game name, that is Koult45.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Welcome, sorry that im very inactive

If anyone wants to speak to me, visit the server i go on, IP: 91.121.72.194:26012
My IG Name is Tricksterzzzz

Colt45

Cobalt
Speaking of servers, might I suggest to you all The Shotbow Server? It's a GREAT server, offering MineZ, GhostCraft, LMS, and more. This is the IP: playlms.minez.net, or that's one of the ip's, anyway. If anyone wants to play anything on that server with me (it's particularly fun to play MineZ in groups), just PM me.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Name: supersmew
Favourite Block for Building: Snow (Block)
Favourite Block(s): Snow, Snow (Block)
Best Thing in Minecraft: Creative, unlimited supplies = epic buildings!
Best Mob: Snow Golem / Enderman
Are you active?: Most of the time, though I may have activity droughts.
Have you got the game?: All three versions, PC, XBOX and Phone.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Sign-Up
Name:Firesoul (MC name:pieacasio)
Favourite Block for Building: Wood planks they just look nice
Favourite Block(s): Redstone block
Best Thing in Minecraft: Skin contest platforms!
Best Mob: Enderdragon i love looking like it and scaring people
Are you active?: Yup
Have you got the game?: HEll yeah!