• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mini-Games 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the mini-games in Stadium 2, is better, poor, or just the same as the first. Although it has more mini-games, some of them can stress you out when you concentrate hard on dexterity, like the wood cutting one and the Chansey egg catching. At least the mini-games here help pass the time when you want to take a break from battling.

I loved the Chansey game. I got really good at it and began getting 100 sometimes. I was pretty bad at the rest though.

What I found weird was how you could use things like Girafarig in the Furret game, Omanyte in the Togepi game, Elekid in the Pichu game, etc. It came as quite a shock to me when it first happened.

My favorite game overall was the one where you played as Cleffa or Igglybuff and you had to count the Pokemon running by.

insertname

Loser... For now
My favorite mini-game was "Topsy-Turvy." No mini-game is better than this one. It's even better when you play it on very hard. I have to be lucky to get even one point in this game. It's also the reason why Hitmontop is one of my favorite pokemon. I also like the egg catching mini-game.

insertname

Loser... For now
My favorite mini-game was "Topsy-Turvy." No mini-game is better than this one. It's even better when you play it on very hard. I have to be lucky to get even one point in this game. It's also the reason why Hitmontop is one of my favorite pokémon. I also like the egg catching and counting the pokémon games.

Rys

Postcount melting!
in my opinion the minigames were poor at best compared to the first game's minigames. But thats just my opinion.

Rys

Postcount melting!
in my opinion the minigames were poor at best compared to the first game's minigames. But thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.