• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mini-Pokemon Marathon

Shadow XD001

On Saturday, September 4th, 2010 there will be a Mini-Pokemon Marathon on CN. To me it seems like a mini one because it's not all day, like the one that aired when Season 13 started in the US. This Marathon is going to feature Pokemon Chronicles: Legend of Thunder (all parts of course), Entei at Your Own Risk (Johto Pokemon Episode), and Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown. A new Sinnoh League Victors Episode airs usual time that day, also.

Here's the Time Schedule for anyone who's interested:
Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors (Easiest of Grace): 7:00 - 7:30 AM (not in marathon, but thought I'd remind everyone)
Pokemon Chronicles: Legend of Thunder: Part One (10:30 AM) Part 2 (11:00 AM) Part 3 (11:30 AM)
Pokemon Johto Episode: Entei at Your Own Risk: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown: 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM

**All times are Eastern Time Zone, so I'm sorry if it's different for you, but I don't know what time it would be in other places.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I saw a commercial for this the other day. I doubt I'll watch much of it; I really didn't like the dub of Legend of Thunder just because of how heavily edited it was. I might watch a bit of Spell of the Unown though, that's one of my favorites.

Kojinka

An Inside Joke
Looks like I'm going to have to set the DVR

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
It's been a while since I've seen Legend of Thunder so I will definately record it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
On Saturday, September 4th, 2010 there will be a Mini-Pokemon Marathon on CN. To me it seems like a mini one because it's not all day, like the one that aired when Season 13 started in the US. This Marathon is going to feature Pokemon Chronicles: Legend of Thunder (all parts of course), Entei at Your Own Risk (Johto Pokemon Episode), and Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown. A new Sinnoh League Victors Episode airs usual time that day, also.

Here's the Time Schedule for anyone who's interested:
Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors (Easiest of Grace): 7:00 - 7:30 AM (not in marathon, but thought I'd remind everyone)
Pokemon Chronicles: Legend of Thunder: Part One (10:30 AM) Part 2 (11:00 AM) Part 3 (11:30 AM)
Pokemon Johto Episode: Entei at Your Own Risk: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown: 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM

**All times are Eastern Time Zone, so I'm sorry if it's different for you, but I don't know what time it would be in other places.

Am I the only person who sees the common trend? The special episode stars Raikou while the Johto episode and 3rd Pokemon movie star Entei; both are Legendary Beasts. Could this little mini-marathon by a hint of the 13th movie premiering on Cartoon Network in the near future? I hope so. Anyway, I'm not watching it since it's all stuff I've seen before. I've seen the Raikou special and it wasn't fun at all, the Entei episode is ok but not great, and I dislike movie 3 just because it takes a long time to get to the good parts so that's a no-go for me. I just hope my crazy movie 13 theory is correct :S