• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minicopter: Adventure Flight

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Hey yall,

I decided to make a thread so people can be aware of this budget Wii game's existence.

You control an RC Helicopter either by Motion Controls, IR, or with the Classic Controller.

minicopterafuq1.jpg

Various missions are given to you that you must perform in order to move on. The game is kind of like Chibi-Robo, in that you do the missions, get money/points, and exchange them for upgrades.

Some missions are simply land on the helicopter pad, pick up garbage, and collect a bunch of coins. I am only on the third mission, which is to collect a bunch of coins. It is sort of difficult to do, especially when you are inexperienced with the controls like I am.

However, despite the game actually having difficulty, I actually find it kind of addicting to play. This is definitely a Wii game people shouldn't pass up. It may be short, but it's only going to run you $30.

So does anyone else have this game or are planning to get it?

~Scott;229;

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
At $30 it sounds worth it. I'll run the idea by my little brother and see if he wants it. That'd save me money I'm going to need for PMD2, among other things.