• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minigoths Magical Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Would you like my UT DW Event Halloween US Bannette for your shiny Dragonite?

hitsu1996

Master trainer
Ivs for shiny modest gengar? Reply in my thread

PoweofWind

retired
i can offer you you a japanese dw event espeon or umbreon for a arceus with brave or bold nature
edit:never mind i managed to get arceus

Last edited:

Elitom

Hey there, is your Deino UT ? i'd be intrested in it , i can offer some shiny pokemon or DW Event Banette (female in dream ball, UT) and Croagunk DW event (UT and dreamball)

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Ive got all four oblivia deoxys. Could I get more info on your shiny palkia typhlosion Riolu and metagross.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Could you trade me the mild alamos darkrai can trade you a shiny liepard or a win2011 celebi or a thunderus. My friend code is 2623 5759 5216 plz reply

hyperballer

hi i'm interested in dreamworld event torchic and would like to know what you want for it.
i can offer eggmooves and shiny's and events

Can I offer my shiny sharpedo BT or my shiny karrablast UT for your shiny golett bold?

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I like ur shiny golet i will trade my dw houndour or event bannete breed or crogunk

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Peters are you still looking for the DW surskit I have one with giga drain still in the entralink

Last edited:

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in the shiny Shaymin. I can offer u a Shiny Chinchou but i don't know if he's flawless because i don't know how. Let me know if u are interested.

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
I'm interested in your Timid Shiny Beldum. I could offer a shiny Noctowl or maybe Shiny Mankey. PM me if your interested.

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill trade u a shiny for the shiny gallade

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I'm interested in ur WIN2011 Adamant Entei. I can offer u a DW Adamant Charmander. Let me know if u are interested.

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
i would like your dw event torchic may you check my signature for anything that may interest you?

hacked shiny ageto celebi is hacked.

circafawks21

Im interested in your shiny darkrai is it cloned or hacked? Looking for a legit unique one.. only shiny legendary I have is an oaks letter shaymin but lemme know some info or what youd be interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.