• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minor iPod funk

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Really, this is a small problem, but it's bugging the crap out of me, since I'm really anal about some things. Especially this, somehow.

So, okay. On the newer versions of the iPod Classic, as with most iPods, artwork can be displayed. However, I've noticed on this iPod, for some stupid reason, the iPod, from time to time, kills off some of the album artwork, reducing it to a black square. Going back to modify the tags in the iPod reveals that the albums have no artwork, according to iTunes. In all of the cases when this has happened, I have been changing the album artwork on iTunes while the songs were in the iPod.

So, how can I fix this? Should I re-upload the files with the artwork already on them? Are the music files just screwed and I should re-rip the CDs? Is it a problem with the images? (I doubt the last, since I've tried this with about different copies of the image from different sources for one of the albums.)

It's nothing huge, but it's annoying.