• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minor things you enjoy

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
How trainers have their own battle animations before the battle starts and once you get to the Gym Leader's last Pokemon, a victory Gym Leader theme appears. The last part is an awesome feature that I believe only appeared in Gen 5. I wish that returns in Pokemon games some day, at the very least the 5th gen remakes.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I’ve been in a Unova mood recently, so:

How at Pokéstar Studios the movie names on the selection screen are all in different languages, and it’s even mentioned that the Studios attract people from other regions.

The rematch battles with Breeders in Gen V. The fact that there’s pretty much one on every route is a godsend for grinding.

The 3D integration. For games at the very end of the DS’s lifespan, the 3D mixed with the traditional 2D sprites is so pleasing to look at. While the 3DS games are pretty, BW/BW2 will always have such an impressive charm to them.

Musicals were mindless fluff that were entertaining. They had a lot more potential than what they actually were, but it was cute and a clever nod to Broadway. I also just really loved the pink/glittery aesthetic lol. A rhythm game of sorts would’ve made the dancing portion much more fun, but there’s always remakes...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
How trainers have their own battle animations before the battle starts and once you get to the Gym Leader's last Pokemon, a victory Gym Leader theme appears. The last part is an awesome feature that I believe only appeared in Gen 5. I wish that returns in Pokemon games some day, at the very least the 5th gen remakes.
Yea that's pretty neat. It would be cool if that made a return in future games.

I’ve been in a Unova mood recently, so:

How at Pokéstar Studios the movie names on the selection screen are all in different languages, and it’s even mentioned that the Studios attract people from other regions.

The rematch battles with Breeders in Gen V. The fact that there’s pretty much one on every route is a godsend for grinding.

The 3D integration. For games at the very end of the DS’s lifespan, the 3D mixed with the traditional 2D sprites is so pleasing to look at. While the 3DS games are pretty, BW/BW2 will always have such an impressive charm to them.

Musicals were mindless fluff that were entertaining. They had a lot more potential than what they actually were, but it was cute and a clever nod to Broadway. I also just really loved the pink/glittery aesthetic lol. A rhythm game of sorts would’ve made the dancing portion much more fun, but there’s always remakes...

Really appreciated them too. Very helpful when trying to raise a Pokemon for breeding.

Liked it as well, even though I kept the 3d itself off, the graphics still looked really nice.

Leonhart

Imagineer
mysticalglacia said:

I have to disagree since it seemed more annoying than helpful since they'd start a battle with us automatically if we walked into their line of sight, which got frustrating in the post-game when grinding against them was pointless.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Whenever you're able to beat a Pokemon using only Metronome. Mainly when it comes to raising Togepi