• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mirage Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I went to mirage island once. I found it while I was surfacing to Pacifidlog Town on Emerald. I was shocked because I had never found it before and there it was just as I was surfing along. :)

Angello

I have never been in Mirage Island... But my Pokémon Emerald works yet. Well, I need good luck to go there. I want to take that special berry... The Wynaut are not important for me now.

Last edited:

Ruas

Played Emerald a zillion times, but never saw that island myself. In the end, I just saw it youtube & that was enough. Moved on to other games, don't really mind now.

NotABeginningTrainer

I think I found it once, but I'm not sure because I don't have the berry. Though I'm pretty sure I remember finding the wynauts...

Status
Not open for further replies.