• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mirage Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
Unfortunately, I haven't been lucky enough to see it even though I checked every day as a kid. Oh well.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Never saw it.
I show all of my boxed pokemon to him in hopes of hitting that value...
But no result so far.
I'm not even sure if this is how it is determined.
Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Tyrantrum

Never seen Mirage Island... my battery is dead now so maybe I never will.

Tyrantrum

Well my battery in my Sapphire is dead so I can't go there anymore.

classic myth

Gen One Veteran
Don't you need a mirage ticket to get there? In current time (2013) don't you need a cheating device?

odd300

Don't you need a mirage ticket to get there? In current time (2013) don't you need a cheating device?

Well, I never heard of a Mirage ticket before, but nope, you don't need a mirage ticket to get to Mirage Island. Anywho, I have never been to Mirage Island ever. With the lackluster prize of Wynauts and one Liechi Berry, I probably won't try to go to the island.

I went there on emerald version and I got the rare berry and caught a Wynaut but I left fast cuz I got bored. There's nothing else to do on Mirage island.

MarinaS

sinnoh queen
I've never found it or seen it from someone else. I don't think I even knew that existed when I first got Emerald.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I went there and planted a berry just for fun, but I haven't seen it since so my Wiki Berry may be lost forever :)

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
emeralds battery is dead i can never go :(

EspNeon

Badge Collector
I've never been to Mirage Island. I tried a few times but after finding out what was on the island, all the effort suddenly didn't seem worth it.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I have never been there before unfortunately.I guess it would've been nice to have seen it I guess but since it never happened. Oh well, doesn't matter.

Nulava

Banned
I guess I had good fortune when I was playing theses games when I was a kid.
I was able to go to Mirage Island multiple times and collect there treasures of Wynaut and the Liechi Berries from the plant.
I remember catching a whole bunch of Wynaut because I didn't know when I was going to see Mirage Island again.
Anyways Im glad I got a chance to visit Mirage Island and I hope you guys get a chance to see it for yourself's in the near future. :)

Jed Jordal

I have been there one time. ..
Was a really nice island miss it. .
Have a working Emerald game so hopefully I will be able to go there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.