• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mirai Nikki

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
(Mirai Nikki synopsis for people who are interested: http://futurediary.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Diary_Wiki (scroll down until you find the synopsis box (sorry, couldn't get spoilers to work :D)

I browsed the forum a bit, and didn't find a thread for Mirai Nikki (or Future Diary if you prefer calling it that) and thought that a serie as awesome as MN should have its own thread.

If you have watched MN, what is your opnion on it? I think its simply fantastic.
Also, who are your favorite charachters? (Remember to try to avoid spoilers for people who have not watched the whole serie yet!)
My favorites: 12th, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th and Nishijima.

Discuss this awesome serie.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
True that. Execpt the Yuno thing. I find her scary as hell.
But atleast every diary holder was great :D
(Execpt they should have given some of them more screen time, like for example, what do we know about 10th other than he loves dogs?)

I loved Yuno, she was a champion. Crazy as hell :p. Ninth was my second favorite though, she was really cool to. But yea I see what you're saying. Plus that tease at the end :(. Had to read the manga ending because of it xD.

Show was pretty good. I ended up going in with a somewhat low expectation and I ended up really pleased.

Coulda lived without all the transdimensional garbage, though.

Yuno turns my dick into diamonds.
Lmfao xD. Yea I agree. I went in thinking it wouldn't be good but it turned out to be amazing. I actually predicted the ending accurately. I was proud of myself.

Takeo

I browsed the forum a bit, and didn't find a thread for Mirai Nikki (or Future Diary if you prefer calling it that) and thought that a serie as awesome as MN should have its own thread.

Actually there was a thread for it but it died out when the series ended if you want to read what others said about it, its here.

Xionea

Half a centaur
I still consider it my all time favorite even though I didn't really like the end.

<3 Yuno <3 And I have major respect for 5th since he can hold his own to 2 teenagers... like an elite.

By the end this show was just something you watched out of morbid curiosity to see just how absurdly it could derail. It was quite good fun, though.

MagmaGruntTéa

Girl with the 3DS
Mirai Nikki was actually one of my first mangas and i'm very interested in the show but I'm actually too afraid to watch it. Bahah

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Mirai Nikki was actually one of my first mangas and i'm very interested in the show but I'm actually too afraid to watch it. Bahah

If you're like, afraid of watching because it might scare you, then I do not envy your tolerance for fear. If you're afraid it wont be as good as the manga, I respect that because I found half the run of watching Mirai Nikki was not being too sure what would happen next.

MagmaGruntTéa

Girl with the 3DS
The second reason. I'm not easily frightened by manga. I actually read Spiral easily without getting scared.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i really liked mirai nikki, but the worst part of it was
tsubaki rape scene flashback
or
ai rape scene flashback