1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mirai Nikki

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Ampharos_Dude, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

From what I've, the 2nd rape scene was added to the anime and not part of the original manga. I cannot confirm or deny this as I have not read it. I'm also not sure if that makes the whole reoccurring rape thing better or worse.

2. Ampharos_Dude

Ampharos_Dude Go go MR Rangers!

I actually watched episodes 4 and 5 yesterday (started watching the serie for the third time :D) and noticed something.
    The something = 6th looks a lot older in the rape flashbacks :O
    And Im planning to read the manga, but if anyone can read it quicker, then we could get a confirmation to wheter the scene was or wasnt in the manga.

3. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

And a pee fetish too.

4. Ampharos_Dude

A Yandere fetish then. But if the diary holders and others were pokemon, what moves and abilities would they have?

Deus Ex Machina
    - Roar of Time
    - Spacical Rend

Mur Mur
    - Bullet Seed (See beginning of episode 1 xD)

Yuno
    - Psycho Cut (Nuff said.)
    - Slash

4th
    - Pursuit

5. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

Well 9th would have Explosion, that's for sure.

And all of them would have Future Sight

6. Arahabaki

Arahabaki Come at me bro.

it was terrible when
    ai
    got raped. i felt sad.

7. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

To contribute to the current conversation, I would hope that Twelfth gets Judgment since he see's himself as an archon of justice. He would also need transform to compliment his TRANSFORMATION TIGHTS and his TRANSFORMATION GLOVES.

Tragedy at its finest.

8. Arahabaki

Arahabaki Come at me bro.

^what really made it bad was that you could see the dude thrusting while the other guys held her down.

9. Yeah, reusing the same stock 'lol tragic backstory' mechanic that was used on a previous antagonist in the same weak attempt to make us connect with people we know are soon for the chop anyway is definitely tragedy at its finest. And certainly not just uncomfortably out of place in a show that mostly relies on silly over-the-top violence and nonsense to entertain. Seriously, it's like if in recent game Lollipop Chainsaw the action was suddenly interrupted by a cutscene where the main character is raped by the zombies. It does not add anything, certainly not any kind of depth to the story or effective tragedy. It just ruins the fun.

10. Ampharos_Dude

Speaking of tradegies, the saddest one IMO was
    what happened to Marco and Ai, they only wanted to live together forever :(

11. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

[img200]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2a56qLf8e1qazp1xo1_500.jpg[/img200]

I could not have said it better.

12. SphealsFTW

SphealsFTW Money is the anthem!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  13. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

Seriously, I was crying when I read the last couple manga chapters, prior to the final 2 episodes airing, and saw that
    Yukiteru and Yuno got a happy ending.

14. Ampharos_Dude

IMO, the ending was a good ending, but they could have showed it better.
    Although Yukiteru looks bad*** with that hair IMO :3