• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mirai Nikki

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
I actually watched episodes 4 and 5 yesterday (started watching the serie for the third time :D) and noticed something.
The something = 6th looks a lot older in the rape flashbacks :O
And Im planning to read the manga, but if anyone can read it quicker, then we could get a confirmation to wheter the scene was or wasnt in the manga.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
A Yandere fetish then. But if the diary holders and others were pokemon, what moves and abilities would they have?

Deus Ex Machina
- Roar of Time
- Spacical Rend

Mur Mur
- Bullet Seed (See beginning of episode 1 xD)

Yuno
- Psycho Cut (Nuff said.)
- Slash

4th
- Pursuit

Xionea

Half a centaur
Well 9th would have Explosion, that's for sure.

And all of them would have Future Sight

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
it was terrible when
ai
got raped. i felt sad.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
To contribute to the current conversation, I would hope that Twelfth gets Judgment since he see's himself as an archon of justice. He would also need transform to compliment his TRANSFORMATION TIGHTS and his TRANSFORMATION GLOVES.

it was terrible when
ai
got raped. i felt sad.

Tragedy at its finest.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
^what really made it bad was that you could see the dude thrusting while the other guys held her down.

Tragedy at its finest.

Yeah, reusing the same stock 'lol tragic backstory' mechanic that was used on a previous antagonist in the same weak attempt to make us connect with people we know are soon for the chop anyway is definitely tragedy at its finest. And certainly not just uncomfortably out of place in a show that mostly relies on silly over-the-top violence and nonsense to entertain. Seriously, it's like if in recent game Lollipop Chainsaw the action was suddenly interrupted by a cutscene where the main character is raped by the zombies. It does not add anything, certainly not any kind of depth to the story or effective tragedy. It just ruins the fun.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Speaking of tradegies, the saddest one IMO was
what happened to Marco and Ai, they only wanted to live together forever :(

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yeah, reusing the same stock 'lol tragic backstory' mechanic that was used on a previous antagonist in the same weak attempt to make us connect with people we know are soon for the chop anyway is definitely tragedy at its finest. And certainly not just uncomfortably out of place in a show that mostly relies on silly over-the-top violence and nonsense to entertain. Seriously, it's like if in recent game Lollipop Chainsaw the action was suddenly interrupted by a cutscene where the main character is raped by the zombies. It does not add anything, certainly not any kind of depth to the story or effective tragedy. It just ruins the fun.

[img200]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2a56qLf8e1qazp1xo1_500.jpg[/img200]

I could not have said it better.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Seriously, I was crying when I read the last couple manga chapters, prior to the final 2 episodes airing, and saw that
Yukiteru and Yuno got a happy ending.

IMO, the ending was a good ending, but they could have showed it better.
Although Yukiteru looks bad*** with that hair IMO :3