• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mirakle B

How many people have actually faced Mirakle B? I get the impression not many people have. but...meh.

To get to him you just have to go to where Miror B was before you defeated him in that cave...place.

It's worth it just to hear his battle theme =P

Glitch Master

What Happened?
What?
I just restated colo so I can't try it.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I beat him before, not very exciting. I don't like the music that much though.

pkmn_luver_95

MUDKIPZ ORLY?
meh, I personally like the originally Mirror B. theme music, Mirakle's is way too fast. ANd he's WAY too easy to beat. But then again my Pokemon were on Lv. 70 from the underground colosseum thingy...

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Oh yeah...i remember who you are on about now...i beat him coz i was being nosy :p

Glitch Master

What Happened?
-.-

I have to beat him now.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
He's Miror. B's supposed heir (or just a die-hard fan of him), when you beat Miror. B the first time and go back to where you fought him you'll find a Cipher Peon trying to imitate Miror. B's look.

isn't the two girl peons there. The ones with remoraid or soemthing

If you go there only right after defeating Miror B., he will be there. I've battled him myself and his skills are worse than Miror B. Only later in the game do the girl peons appear.
I wonder why he never made an appearance in XD. I guess the story on XD was full or something.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
isn't the two girl peons there. The ones with remoraid or soemthing

EDIT: Yay i upgraded to morty rank

Ferma and Reath appear there only when you defeat Evice.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
It's a sped up version of Miror. B's colo. battle music.

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
I never got the chance to battle him; I beat Colo in two days, and I found out about Mirackle B. on the fourth day. T_T He won't show up after you beat Evice.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Yeah he suprised me when I was training there.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Yeah he suprised me when I was training there.

Never faced him, but just wondering, does he use the same Pokemon as Miror B.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time