• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Miror B. at Gateon Port - This is IMPOSSIBLE!

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I CANNOT beat Miror B. at Gateon Port! His Ludicolos have IMPOSSIBLY high Special Attack! And worst yet, they've got Swift Swim/Rain Dance! I can't beat them! I can't even get to Dragonite! Swift Swim allows the Ludicolos to go first, and my Pokemon get knocked out before they can even attack! Even if they're quadruple resistant! And my Pokemon are at level 50+!

I need advice on how to beat his Ludicolos!

And WHY do his Hydro Pumps never miss?

nap*

Yeah Baby!
You can raise you team in mt battle so you can beat him with ease or
Trade your pokemon from a GBA game to destroy them.

Since you just beat greevil and hopefully captured his shadow pokemon, you can use Articuno's Shadow Ice, their's a chance they could freeze and Articuno can survive all moves, just becareful about the Ludicolo with Fire Punch and Thunder Punch, you could also use Lapras if you have'nt purifyied it and if it has Water Absorb, then you could predict when his Ludicolo's are going to use Hydro Pump

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Use Salamence as a shadow when he knows a-ace. Then let him dragon dance, heal him if needed, and sweep.
He was tough-ish for me, but I beat him in one go, and got dragonite as well.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
OK, this thread can be closed now.

THANK YOU, bobandbill! Thank you!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If I may mention one more thing, you could also use Snorlax.
He has high Special Defense to withstand Ludicolo's attacks and he has high Attack that can penetrate Ludicolo's below average Defense.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
You mainly use Shadow Lugia, Shadow Salamence and Shadow Lapras. I fought him with those three plus three more. My regular Pokemon were Lv50-55, though. Shadow Dragonite was VERY easy to Snag. If you had Gardevoir, just Thunder-Wave it.

Valkerion Moonshadow

There's alot of things that u can do see i got past the Ludicolo's with ease but accidentaly killed Dragonite so i tried again and i won and got Dragonite!!

ShiningCharizardUK

Rock & Roller
I did it first time, just bring some shadows along - I took Snorlax and Chansey. The Ludicolos are a pain, I can't remember how I took them out - I think I had a high level Xatu in my party with Aerial Ace (The shadow natu from earlier in the game) to help deal with them...

Wtmuffin

I am what I is.
Well, you could give him a taste of his own medicine by using Sunny Day and then pounding him with a Legendary Bird... ;476;

Umbreevee

...Call me Loffyglu.
Just... get some extremely high-leveled Bug- and Flying-typed Pokemon for the Ludicolos, then use a Shadow Pokemon or two for the Dragonite. That's how I beat him, really. Good luck, pallie. :)

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
He did say that he beat him already afterwards... what, 8 posts ago, or in a measure of time, over a week ago.

Umbreevee

...Call me Loffyglu.
He did say that he beat him already afterwards... what, 8 posts ago, or in a measure of time, over a week ago.

Oh... *facepalm* Dammit, I need to start paying attention to the timestamps. And the other posts. xD