• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Miror B.'s Groovy Graphix

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
Its awesome, thanks GS Fan.

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
Change of plans, Miror B. Instead of the words bishies written aat the bottom can you please write "Femmeshipping"

Thanks!

I was going to change my first banner(change bishies to femmeshipping), but I decided to make an entirely new banner. I hope it looks ok to you:

Xhizors

Banned

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
I was going to change my first banner(change bishies to femmeshipping), but I decided to make an entirely new banner. I hope it looks ok to you:

Thank you very much, but I was hoping Miror B. could do it.

Xhizors

Banned
Ok thanks. It's great!

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
~Complete Edit~
-Original Sprite: Fantina
-What you want the sprite to be edited to: basically : basically into my OC , instead of the purple hair , turn in into long blond hair like Cynthia gray blue eyes and a lip closed smile , a black tight jacket ( like steven's one ) instead of purple lines ,gold thin color lines, and in the neck can you draw a white polo t-shirt down the jacket please, the jacket has to be closed obviously and a big gold bow tied in the neck , thank you so much and take your time :)
if you need more reference just let me know
~Username : Rosemary

oh btw do you happen too need workers?

Last edited:

Miror B.

GPS:GirlPowerShip
~Complete Edit~
-Original Sprite: Fantina
-What you want the sprite to be edited to: basically : basically into my OC , instead of the purple hair , turn in into long blond hair like Cynthia gray blue eyes and a lip closed smile , a black tight jacket ( like steven's one ) instead of purple lines ,gold thin color lines, and in the neck can you draw a white polo t-shirt down the jacket please, the jacket has to be closed obviously and a big gold bow tied in the neck , thank you so much and take your time :)
if you need more reference just let me know
~Username : Rosemary

oh btw do you happen too need workers?

Accepted, but you're really going to have to wait. I have three other sprite orders waiting. They take a while...

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Accepted, but you're really going to have to wait. I have three other sprite orders waiting. They take a while...

No problem, I can wait :)

junpearl63

their rooms
Can I have a banner please?

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Shaymin
-Pic you want me to use: Just the Shaymin please
-Any words you want me to put on it: Shaymin(main text) Sky warrior
-Dimensions: 200 x 200
-Username: Junpearl63

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Banner Form:

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Clefable
-Pic you want me to use: This one
-Any words you want me to put on it: I'm coming for you next!
-Dimensions: 300x300
-Username: .........Zandgaia

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
Can I have a banner please?

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Shaymin
-Pic you want me to use: Just the Shaymin please
-Any words you want me to put on it: Shaymin(main text) Sky warrior
-Dimensions: 200 x 200
-Username: Junpearl63
Here you go:

Banner Form:

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Clefable
-Pic you want me to use: This one
-Any words you want me to put on it: I'm coming for you next!
-Dimensions: 300x300
-Username: .........Zandgaia
I'll start working on this one, as soon as i can.

Last edited: