• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Miror B.'s Groovy Graphix

Miror B.

GPS:GirlPowerShip
Y'know, it's kinda funny to be giving an order to my own worker.
But anyways, I made it as similar to the original as I could...
order7.png

And Here's Kiba-Kun's Order!
ordersu.png

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
Y'know, it's kinda funny to be giving an order to my own worker.
But anyways, I made it as similar to the original as I could...
order7.png

And Here's Kiba-Kun's Order!
ordersu.png

Thank you very much! lol
Unfortunately, my computer is having some issues, so I may not be able to get on for about a week, while I get it fixed. I can't do Zangdaia's order because photoshop is not on my computer (nor is any other program...). My computer is missing files from the registry, so it deleted programs every time I restarted or shut down. Hope to be back and working soon,
GS Fan

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Could I please order a banner?

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Jumpluff!
-Pic you want me to use: This one thanks
-Any words you want me to put on it: Let the wind guide you
-Dimensions: 344 x 136... [if that doesn't work, the standard 468 x 100 is fine.]
-Username: zhanton

If you don't mind, Miror B, I'd like you to do this. Could yu=ou try and make it like Jumpluff is being carried away by the wind? Thankyou very very much.

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
Alright, i'm back up and running. Photoshop and my computer are working (for now). :D
So, any jobs I am not aware of?
;491;

Miror B.

Nope, everything has been covered while you were away. Except for the really hard sprite edits that I'm working on.

Mudkip8003

Don't know if this is the right form to use for trainer sprites...

-Original Sprite: can't get the pic but it is the Ace Trainer Male from Snowpoint (4th gen)
-What you want the sprite to be edited to: I want the hair to be brown, wipe away all the clothes but not the pokeball. I want a black t-shirt with half a white pokeball at the bottem right corner. I also want him to have jeans on and sneakers. He should be smiling.
-Username: Mudkip8003

I know that Mirror B. is busy but any one can do this job.

-Thanks
Thanks

JustAnotherUser

Formerly PH; Now JAU
Sprite Edit (Note: Pre Battle Pixel Art)
Original- Darach (No Lady Caitlin)
What You Want It Edited To: Hair Recoloured To Roarks's Hair Colour, Tuxedo And Shirt Edited Into A Blue Shirt, Bow Tie Recoloured To White, Glasses Recoloured To Blue.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Thanks to someone giving me a GirlPower obsession (Not saying names :p) I am going to request a banner from Miror B.

Banner Form:

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Cynthia and Dawn
-Pic you want me to use: Cuddling
-Any words you want me to put on it: Cynthia
-Dimensions: 300 x 300
-Username: Mr. Joker

If possable could you split it for me so it fits signature regluations? Thank you and take your time =D

Last edited:

Miror B.

Thanks to someone giving me a GirlPower obsession (Not saying names :p)

You're welcome.

-Pokemon or Character(s) to be featured: Cynthia and Dawn
-Pic you want me to use: Cuddling
-Any words you want me to put on it: Cynthia
-Dimensions: 300 x 300
-Username: Mr. Joker

If possable could you it for me so it fits signature regluations? Thank you and take your time =D
Sure.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am going to die for posting this.

I edited the post so the banner says GirlPowerShipping with Cynthia x Dawn as the subtext, but the edit must not have gone through =( If you can fix it that would be really cool. But if not that is fine....

thank you!

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Erm, if this request isn't too much because you have so many others, I'd like a zombie Mudkip. Suggestions for making it are an exposed brain, greyish recolor, and mandibles (one torn off).

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Last edited: