• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mirror companions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If mirror counterparts for the companions exist what do you think they would be like? What will their personalities and quirks be like?

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Misty and Iris would've been soft-spoken like Serena, and Brock would've been awkward around girls a la Clemont.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Girls would go gaga over Brock instead of the other way around

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'd like to see the Mirror World version of Hikari. I imagine that she'd end up being slightly more butch like Nozomi, but without the holier-than-thou attitude.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
We seen the XY crew in the mirror episode, but as for some of the others...my initial thoughts are that that Brock would be scared of girls (like Lillie is scared of Pokémon), Misty would be a bug-type trainer lol, Dawn would probably have a deeper personality or less superficial, Max wouldn't know anything about Pokemon and would be like Ash when he first started out, and May would be more skeptical or aware (always falling for Harley's tricks). Speaking of that, everyone wouldn't fall for TR's antics either.

Tbh, I haven't seen/watched some of these companions in a real long time, so I forget if some of these characters grew out of some of their quirks or traits by the end of each series.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Brock wouldn't be on any kind of register and would be respectful towards women.
Misty and Iris would be like that one character from Sun and Moon who I won't name because its a massive spoiler, but the one who seems elegant and calm but has a disturbing callous and uncaring side. Please don't try to guess which one.
Tracey and Max would be stupid and unobservant. But Tracey would become more assertive and confident while Max became insecure.
May would be scheming and careful but possibly lazy.
Not really sure about Dawn.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I think a mirror version of Tracy would probably receive lots more screentime if his personality would be similar to Barry's hee hee. Mirror Max would be like Bonnie. :3

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Can we count mirror versions of Pokemon and other characters?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lol at the mirror Brock comments.
I'll make a list minus the XY group for obvious reasons.
Misty: loves bug Pokemon, is shy and quiet.
Brock: is afraid of girls and is a terrible cook.
Tracy: is bad at drawing Pokemon.
May: hates noodles and is somewhat shy. Struggles in the appeal round in contests and is weak in battling.
Max: has no clue or interest in Pokemon.
Dawn: is tomboyish and loud. Is horrible at contests.
Iris: is quiet and soft-spoken. Likes ice types and hates dragon types.
Cilan: has a monotonous voice.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
We seen the XY crew in the mirror episode, but as for some of the others...my initial thoughts are that that Brock would be scared of girls (like Lillie is scared of Pokémon), Misty would be a bug-type trainer lol, Dawn would probably have a deeper personality or less superficial, Max wouldn't know anything about Pokemon and would be like Ash when he first started out, and May would be more skeptical or aware (always falling for Harley's tricks). Speaking of that, everyone wouldn't fall for TR's antics either.

Tbh, I haven't seen/watched some of these companions in a real long time, so I forget if some of these characters grew out of some of their quirks or traits by the end of each series.

Remeber TR are the good guys who try to catch the bad guys in Mirror world xD. So Giovanni must be like the headofficer of the biggest police organisation xD.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Mirror Pikachu would hopefully be more consistent than regular Pikachu and wouldn't constantly get reset. :/

But it'll probably not be a very strong Pokemon I mean it will be consistent but generally weak

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
But it'll probably not be a very strong Pokemon I mean it will be consistent but generally weak

It probably consistently is weak, probably at normal Pikachu levels in the anime. I think mirror Serena beats it all the time, if mirror Ash uses it alot in their battles.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
It probably consistently is weak, probably at normal Pikachu levels in the anime. I think mirror Serena beats it all the time, if mirror Ash uses it alot in their battles.

I guess mirror Ash beats the League but generally loses elsewhere.
And his dream team is made of : Noivern, Torkoal, Torterra, Totodile, Oshawott and Muk

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I guess mirror Ash beats the League but generally loses elsewhere.
And his dream team is made of : Noivern, Torkoal, Torterra, Totodile, Oshawott and Muk
I actually think the true Mirror Ash would dislike battling. Poor Noivern... :(

I guess Iris would have fairy-type Pokémon on her team too.

Status
Not open for further replies.