• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misc I am making a video game

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I may try this out. It looks pretty cool, plus the posts here seem to be positive. Although I've never been one to trust people online, but w/e.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
it's a homage to old platformers like Crash Bandicoot or maybe Super Mario Bros. 3

So something like how Cave story was a homage to the NES 8-Bit games, anyway looking at the trailer I can see that I might enjoy this game.

Cruxis

Banned
my friend korusan is a great kent who is going to hook me up with a lot of hot jailbait when i come back to canada (srs) and you should all support his game, he let me play it and let me tell you it is better than having my biceps pumped at the gym while eating a fresh egyptian chicken shawarma with my dick slathered in whey protein and vaseline going into a milf's anus

Gelatino95

Not a tool
This looks sick, good luck

I especially like the idea of an engaging story, especially since trying to follow the plot of Homestuck has turned my brain to jelly. I'll have to look out for this.

hello i am post to offer my gratitidues to the person in this thread making a videogame that isn't call of duty lol

also this

[04:26:34] • Topic: (JoshYEAH) changes topic to (#SPP-Misc: http://i.imgur.com/WPTTm.jpg --tita gasman i like it because in his name is the word tit and in my LANGRAGE tit means BOOB and BOOBS are GOOD lol like if u like boobs lol lol)

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Just watched the trailer

My mind is sufficiently blown

I had no idea that's how you pronounce "Tita" I always thought it was "teeta"

I think I'm gonna pronounce it wrong from now on just because Teeta sounds so much cooler

Phoopes

There it is.
Just watched the trailer, and it looks wonderful. Also, who did the narration? That made it even better, in my opinion.

Skydra

I won't mind playing it and seeing what I think. But as with all things, I'll procrastinate and do it later.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Just watched the trailer

My mind is sufficiently blown

I had no idea that's how you pronounce "Tita" I always thought it was "teeta"

I think I'm gonna pronounce it wrong from now on just because Teeta sounds so much cooler

I'm glad I'm not the only one who pronounced it wrong, but Teyeta sounds better